Search results

1. L

Seeking Honest Insight: Do I Have a Chance Landing This Job?

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure if I completely skipped over this half of the post or if you edited it in after I'd already grabbed the chart and started delineating in my notes! But either way it's really interesting that you mention the distance from your current home and the potential...
  2. L

Seeking Honest Insight: Do I Have a Chance Landing This Job?

Hi lovely! First off, best of luck to you in this. I'll go through the chart significations and hopefully I can give you an accurate (and desirable) reading. (: You can skip to the last paragraph for my answer if you're not terribly interested in the chart mechanics themselves. I should ask...
  3. L

Leo Sun Square Taurus Moon

If you had read the thread you would've seen that I'd said it multiple times. We are not in the reading requests area, we are in the forum dedicated purely to discussing aspects/configurations themselves. I didn't want or ask for a reading. Any aspects dealing with the Sun or Moon have the...
  4. L

Thank you for this!
  5. L

I think if you had done a little more reading you would've realized that the issues I was discussing regarding myself and my husband were held at a distance, compartmentalized from the discussion I was having regarding the effects of my son's natal chart aspects in respect to himself. However...
  6. L

Hi Frisiangal! It's been a hot minute since I've made it onto the forum, but I wanted to give you an update since this has stuck in my head ever since you first posted it. I think you were on to something here-- at the time of posting this question I was still very much in the mindset of...
  7. L

Big winnings in lottery? Promising chart

The question was "Will I (or husband) win grand prize on our scratchers? When to buy?". The chart is attached to this post. I typically expect to see little promise in horaries like these (just because the likelihood of winning big is so low!), but I was surprised at the dignities in play and...
  8. L

Does he wanna be with me?

I'm so happy for you! It seems it's been a tough road but the tone of your message really speaks to how far you've come (: Congratulations on finding your happiness, it seems like you really earned it. Best wishes and I hope the romance you deserve is just around the corner! (And I'm sure right...
  9. L

any chance of ex returning in your opinion? (Synastry)

After posting my above reply, I glanced back to reread your message and realized something! You posted your reply on June 26th stating that you'd had contact. The timing indicator I'd noted (the distance Moon had to traverse to translate the light of Jupiter to Mercury) gave June 24-25 for...
  10. L

Hello! I apologize for my long absence from the forum, things have been in a massive state of flux on my end, it's been all I could do to keep up with the necessities! I was reminded of this thread while doing some reading about relational horaries and thought I should follow up (finally!)...
  11. L

I think relationships with Mars/Saturn in synastry should be avoided.

Very interesting! In my study I have found Saturn conjunctions, even those in charts with less emphasis on Saturnian energy often = committment Of course other contacts will color if that commitment is for better or worse. Many times people commit to a relationship they'd be better off...
  12. L

Precisely :) I tried to express toward the end that I don't want to save him these essential, character-building experiences. I want to be self aware about my role as his mother so that, his challenges themselves notwithstanding, I don't impede him further, and can help guide him towards...
  13. L

:) Thanks for the compliment, I really enjoy reading about it, I'm glad it seems like I'm getting the knack of it. I'm still surprised when I get things right though haha I'd say 'not very'. If there's anything I've ever envied in life, it's people who seem to just know what direction they're...
  14. L

People do. This is posted in Aspects and Configurations specifically because I wanted to focus on and discuss this particular Aspect/Configuartion, particularly as it pertains to the signification of the parents. Otherwise I would've posted in general Natal/Read My Chart. Tight Sun/Moon aspects...
  15. L

An Astrologer was adamant that Saturn deny me marriage, but I'm long term married, how so?

I was going to add exactly this :) For the purpose of an example, I have a Saturn ruled cusp (not to mention Saturn conjunct Venus, though across sign boundaries) and my husband is 15 years older than me. I'm an old soul, and he's a Cap, they kind of age backwards : P so it works. We were not...
  16. L

Yes, the practice of astrology is a deep well, definitely. I love the complexity. I always think it's such a shame that most people think it's as simplistic as Sun signs and 100- word horoscopes, but oh well, more predictions for us then lol Actually yes! I feel like I should quote these posts...
  17. L

Of course, and don't worry, nothing you've done makes the question harder to interpret, it just appears it's a complex situation and won't have a perfectly straightforward resolution. I hope you'll get some other replies in case there's something I missed! The late ascendant could very well mean...
  18. L

Firstly, I would definitely recommend you post this in the Horary section as a new thread too (: You may get replies from other astrologers, there are some really insightful people who regularly answer horary questions I'll go ahead and read this one here, since you are the OP on this thread, so...
  19. L

20. L

Yes, if I were you I'd use that time (: It is essentially a transit chart, a snapshot of the sky when and where you asked the question at hand. You can hop on astro.com and enter the time, date, and location of the question as if it is a new birth chart (in case you want to reference the chart...