Search results

1. B

8TH Profection year.

Thanks everyone for the input! My birthdate is Aug 30th 1993 and i was born in the uk at 3:20pm. I wasn't given much positive feed back via reddit, but that was just from taking a glance at typical links that I was directed from via searching I think. I'm pretty new to astrology and only have a...
  2. B

8TH Profection year.

Hi all, I'm currently in my 7th house profection year in Gemini. I'm a Virgo with Sag Rising, Moon in Aquarius conjunct Saturn in the 2nd house, and I have an 8th house profection year coming up, ruled by Cancer. Can anyone tell me what I can expect from this? I'm pretty terrified of this...
  3. B

Critical Father?

Hi everyone! So so sorry for replying to this so late. My life is a little chaotic at the moment and I’ve been very burnt out. I just realised I got my dads birthday year wrong he was born in 1961 not 1962. Will try and get a composite chart up and reply to each of your responses as soon as i’m...
  4. B

Critical Father?

Thanks everyone for your responses on this read, i’m still struggling to form any kind of connection/relationship with my father and I hate that this is what its like knowing him at times so I’ll definitely be resesrching some of the hight lighted aspects/transits that you have all pointed out...
  5. B

Critical Father?

My dad’s chart is here.
  6. B

Critical Father?

Will attatch this asap. Would it be best under chart synstsry or composit?
  7. B

Critical Father?

Thanks everyone so much for your responses. Honestly, I thought it was just me not being able to connect with him but it seems there are more underlying issues with transits that i'm probably not aware of either. I will look into some of the aspects you have mentioned so I can fully understand...
  8. B

Critical Father?

9. B

Critical Father?

Hi Waybread, thank you for your response. my Mum is probably the only person in my family who does stick up for me because she knows he can be harsh, even with her at times but never to the point of anything physical. My Dad isn't wired like that, he's just a difficult person to communicate...
  10. B

Critical Father?

Hi Antiks thank you for responding, it does feel exactly as you described at times. The position is difficult when I have to rely on him for things that I wish I didn’t have too, and I was often convinced he was doing it to try and “better” me as a person, but it’s really difficult to form any...
  11. B

Critical Father?

Hi everyone, so this is an issue that’s really personal to me and i’m seeking some insight to what’s going on. I sadly cant afford to move out of my home, but at the same time I’m dealing with a very over critical father who nit picks every single thing that I say. God forbid I mention my sister...
  12. B

Jupiter cazami

Thank you for responding, JupiterAsc. Ah, that makes sense though I definitely need to look more into my Jupiter placement so I can learn more. Thanks.:)
  13. B

Jupiter cazami

Hello, I hope someone wouldn’t mind reading my chart, I’m just wondering how the Jupiter cazami will effect me being a Sag rising if at all? I’ve been struggling in all area’s of my life for some time now and i’m trying to remain positive, so any insights to that will be helpful. Thanks in...
  14. B

Lost

So I met this person online that felt like an instant soul mate connection only for them to vanish with no other modes of contact. Is there a say you can tell if they will return from my chart? I’m really struggling with this no contact zone and it feels like a knife in the heart because...
  15. B

Sun trine Mars

Hi katydid, thank you for responding. I was curious about the 00"00 degree since I haven't seen that in my chart before so thank you for the insight. I have definitely felt the effects of my transitioning Saturn when it comes to finances, especially with having a lot of expenses this month...
  16. B

Sun trine Mars

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what my Sun trine Mars orb -0°00' transit means? Thanks for any insight! :D
  17. B

Saturn Return

Ah thank you! I’m very curious about the Jupiter in Taurus to Sun Mercury by trine transit already, it sounds like a positive one? I never know where to begin looking with current transits and how they effect certain area’s of your life, given where they’re placed in your chart? Thanks again.☺️
  18. B

Saturn Return

Hi Ecliptique thank you for responding! Do you have any info on that transit at all that I can read up on? Thanks again. ☺
  19. B

Saturn Return

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new when it comes to astrology, and I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight to my Saturn return at all? I'm a 29 year old female who's never had a relationship. I've been dealing with health issues (more recently) along with severe depression/anxiety as i'm...
  20. B

My Chart

Hello i’m new to astrology and i’m wondering if there’s anything interesting about my chart that stands out? Thank you for any insight in advance.