Search results

1. conspiracy theorist

Random Thoughts, strictly Text

The intellectual underpinning of Vance's ideas on governance and politics
  2. conspiracy theorist

You know it's funny (not in a haha sense) ..... what is currently transpiring in the US political realm. I am thinking how a guy like JD Vance being the VP pick is a culmination of a confluence of events that, at the time to me, seemed like just another eccentric online group with fringe ideas...
  3. conspiracy theorist

Im lost on how to make money?,,

It could, as Saturn is the planet of discipline and responsibility and the 6th house is job-related. Further emphasis on Saturn will occur at your 27th birthday, which is a 4th house projection year. You have Moon in natal 4th as well. That does coincide with your child being home-schooled...
  4. conspiracy theorist

Im lost on how to make money?,,

Sometimes, I look at the chart in a spiral-like way, where significations can operate at varying levels. Right now, you are in a tough spot. How I would conceptualise your chart is that the Moon in Cap and Mars in Scorp provide you with potential of "grit and graft" that would allow you to make...
  5. conspiracy theorist

Thomas M Crooks

I noticed the natal Mars conjunct Uranus as well. I wonder if there was a kind of "resonance" effect with T. Mars conj. Uranus and his natal conjunction, where it would be activated. If we had a TOB we could see what his directions were.
  6. conspiracy theorist

News Astrology and Mundane Events

A 20 year old registered Republican. Basically a kid. Thomas Matthew Crooks. How about that.... There has been unverified talks that he was against "Epstein's evil empire".
  7. conspiracy theorist

I wouldn't be so quick to call it political theatre just yet. But it's an event that could potentially be advantageous for Trump and Co. to jump. Potential Martyrdom, and not to mention the photos that were captured immediately after the shots were fired, are powerful (if we are taking a neutral...
  8. conspiracy theorist

Trump assassination attempt. So much for clear-headed Libra, huh? It's a violent sign according to the ancients.
  9. conspiracy theorist

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/07/09/justice-clarence-thomas-senate-special-counsel-probe-sought.html Apparently it has been unearthed that Clarence Thomas has another undisclosed trip -- this time to Russia. The jig may soon be up for ol pal.
  10. conspiracy theorist

There is no sentience behind the pink slop so the robots can be forgiven
  11. conspiracy theorist

Easy fix to being influenced by the rhetorical onslaught is to simply know the actual facts or have lived experiences far removed from what is being "exhorted".
  12. conspiracy theorist

@ShannaUK To reply to your comment in the announcement thread, his posts amounted to pronouncements of truth and "trust me bro" as his sources. I would say he is adept at gishgalloping. No time to sit to verify his posts. He isn't unintelligent, but the know-it-all attitude made me gloss over...
  13. conspiracy theorist

Attractive facial features but still rejected

It ain't always about a pretty face m8. How are your soft skills/social skills?
  14. conspiracy theorist

Ways to use AI in astrology. Let’s share prompts and reviews on choosing LLMs.

With sufficient input, you could input any ethical code into and LLM and "train" the AI to utilise said code when you prompt it to undertake a certain action. Doesn't need to be programmed into it, either. All that is required is that said code is typed into or "extracted" from a document and...
  15. conspiracy theorist

Ways to use AI in astrology. Let’s share prompts and reviews on choosing LLMs.

I have not used LLMs for astrology, but have used them for other things more related to educational and professional pursuits. Waybread brought up empathy and being able to handle people in vulnerable positions. I have seen people describe https://claude.ai/ and specifically the "Claude 3 Opus"...
  16. conspiracy theorist

Trump is trying to distance himself from Project 2025 because he knows how bad it makes him look. Unfortunately for him, people will not ignore verifiable evidence in his attempt to "memory hole" his connection to the creators of the program...
  17. conspiracy theorist

Well, it's already been found that Clarence Thomas has had over 4 million in undeclared gifts. Some of the justices obviously believe they are untouchable.
  18. conspiracy theorist

It does, but Biden & Co's victory is far from a foregone conclusion.
  19. conspiracy theorist

@david starling Project 2025 American Revolution