Search results

1. J

Farewell

Dear Forum Members: It has been an honor and a pleasure to learn and work on this forum. It is a most special place and I wish you all the best. Julia
  2. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Re: Back to astrology My deleted post also had a reference to a psychic ability related to Venus aspected to my Pisces Stellium. Which is the topic of the OP?
  3. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi Witchy: I noticed you are able to steer things back on topic, so your Pisces Moon only gets you into half trouble. :) With my Sun, Moon, Merc, NN in Pisces, I know, I see all the connections too, may not make sense to others. There was some research that showed global thinkers tend to be...
  4. J

Astral dreaming is not leprosy.

I have attended classes and worked one on one with teachers as part of my training. And I have read so many books on the subject. I think that what resonates with me might not resonate with others. So I always suggest people look on line and on Amazon, start reviewing material and see what...
  5. J

Hi Julia! Psychic communication is highly symbolic, and I think the symbols we receive are a combination of familiar symbols and new ones. That is where practice and training are helpful. I think too we receive information more easily if it coincides with our interests, experience...
  6. J

Thank you for posting NR. You both have psychic markers. What is your sun and moon sign? Julia
  7. J

Saturn in 2nd house - Financial difficulties?!

Hi Witchy, That is interesting, even though I am a 2h Saturn, I typically get every job I go after, and jobs just fall into my lap as well. I have been working since a young age, as a child, had various jobs making money. Totally agree, this has been my experience as well with the 2h Saturn...
  8. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Yes this is the case in my chart as well. But I am not familiar with Sidereal so perhaps someone else with sidereal expertise can comment. Certainly the experiences you describe below sound quite psychic. I have noticed on this thread as we ask people about having psychic abilities, many...
  9. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi David, LOL That was a great line from Flip Wilson for sure. For myself, I can always blame my Mars in Scorpio aspected to Jupiter in Aries, they made me go nuclear. :( Yes I remember that little cartoon character with the angel and devil on each shoulder. Certainly an ongoing theme in...
  10. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi London, I am looking at your Mercury/Pluto in Scorpio as a psychic marker. And five planets in water. I am also looking for moon to outer planet aspects, any aspects to your moon? Do you have any psychic abilities? Any of the experiences described by others on this thread? Yes this is...
  11. J

Yes I agree, I think having to work hard for everything I have has made me a stronger person. And like you, I really appreciate what I have. If I have a soft pillow, I am so happy to have it! And I really appreciate my house, keeps my dry when it rains and warm when it is cold. I really...
  12. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Hi London, I work only with Tropical, so I cannot comment on Sidereal. But we are mainly looking at aspects between inner and outer planets, not so much houses or ASC. So if the aspects remain the same between the two systems then perhaps it would have the same meaning. Would you still have...
  13. J

Rahu/Ketu at same degrees in son/father chart

Hi RaRohini! Hope all is well with you. Yes Rahu is the North Node and Ketu is the South Node, not planets but nodes of the moon. Thank you for sharing the article about the outer planets. :) Julia
  14. J

1989 Missing boy. Remains found sept 1/2016

I am interested in eclipses as well. When examining life events it can be amazing how the eclipses line up as you illustrate in this case. Jacob's prenatal solar eclipse was 10/12/77, 19 degrees Libra. The Aries PNLE indicates courage and leadership. The Libra PNSE shows relationships may be...
  15. J

Hi Trish, I have Saturn Retrograde in the second house. Interesting, I have always been afraid of being a bag lady. But with a lot of planets in 6h Pisces, I was more concerned about helping others than making money. However, I did put quite a bit of effort into obtaining advanced degrees...
  16. J

Yes karmic uses Pluto, we look at inner to outer planet aspects. RaRohini and the others can say more about what the Vedics do. Yes look at the rest of your family. I made a list of each family member and noted the Sun, Moon, North Node (Rahu) and South Node (Ketu). In the British Royal family...
  17. J

Yes the nodes take approx 18 yrs to work around the zodiac. You might want to look at other close family members to see if they have the same nodal axis as you and your father. I once got very interested in this topic, family members sharing the same nodes, and I looked at the British royal...
  18. J

Clairvoyance in a chart

Yes that Cap stellium says it all. 12 Sun btw is a marker for someone who was famous in a past life, but in this life will not be as well known. Time to be more behind the scenes. Seems to be quite a few 12h Suns on this forum. In Cahoots :), Julia
  19. J

Psychic abilities would be indicated by Mercury aspected to the outer planets and NN. Also, 8h Pluto and/or Scorpio are also of interest as markers. And yes the water planets are important. But Mercury is looking like a big player.
  20. J

any1know anything about aqua sun venus mars asc- moon scorp-merc pisces

Hi WGFE, You have an unusual Moon conjunct Pluto, a marker for a direct clairvoyant. The NN and Jupiter in the stellium kicks it up a notch. And the Pisces Mercury and the 12h planets are also indications of psychic talent. Julia