Search results

1. twistandshout

Will they hire me?

Hello everyone. The job hunt search continues. I've been getting pretty aggressively blocked in terms of getting the kind of job I want so I took a pretty big step back and redirected my energy again. I did end up coming across a remote job that's very similar to what I've done before that seems...
  2. twistandshout

Translation of Light

Hm, it's possible that moon then is the person I'm in communication with for the job. The square between moon and sun might just be the timezone difference. I have to stay up until about 1 or 2AM my time to be able to catch him to make any progress in the job. It's definitely been the most...
  3. twistandshout

Translation of Light

The square to sextile translation is honestly a part of why I posted this. I feel like translation of light tends to be a bit more clear cut when it involves trines or sextiles but this does seem to show some sort of friction happening that does end up becoming something a bit more easy? Yeah...
  4. twistandshout

Translation of Light

Anyone? Further insight is very much appreciated.
  5. twistandshout

Will he truly regret losing me?

Retrograde planets tend to mean that someone is reflecting or, quite simply, trying to move away from someone or something. If Jupiter were to be going retrograde at the beginning or right at the end of the sign that it's in so that it prevents a change from occurring then that would be a...
  6. twistandshout

Will he initiate conversation soon?

The communication that the Mars and Jupiter opposition represent has actually yet to happen since they're both still moving to actually complete it. The conversation that you're referring to can likely be seen from Mercury and Venus separating from conjunction. Once again, your significator is...
  7. twistandshout

I bring up the opposition since they're in application to one another. So if connecting were to happen, it may be something that happens out of impulse. As for the question being asked, that's a part of the trine that Mercury will make before it leaves Aries. It does show that the two of you...
  8. twistandshout

Will he initiate conversation soon?

No, but it looks like you might. Mercury (you) are not in your 10H however, you're in your 8H of fears and worries. Your communication significator, Mars, is in your 10H. It's opposing Him (Jupiter) so I see this as you likely initiating communication with him but since your 3H and Him are in...
  9. twistandshout

I would also likely say no for this unfortunately. Jupiter is in it's sign of rulership - Sagittarius, which is also Mercury's sign of detriment. You, however, receive him through triplicity in Aries, but you're peregrine in that sign so you're likely feeling a lot of loss of control in how to...
  10. twistandshout

Translation of Light

Looking to gain more insight on the workings of Translation of Light when it comes to something coming to completion in a horary chart. Casted a chart today regarding a new work opportunity that I was approached on. The two significators do not have an aspect applying to each other, however...
  11. twistandshout

I feel that we're not completely over. Will we patch back?

It looks like you two will patch things up but it also looks like it'll be a process that will take a bit of work. Moon is applying a trine to Saturn which shows, at the very least, friendly and amicable communication. The two of you could very easily become friends and perhaps move back...
  12. twistandshout

Cute guy and me?

This doesn't really look very promising, honestly. From the looks of it, you're more interested in him than he is in you. Mercury in Jupiter's sign, but Jupiter in Mercury's sign of detriment definitely shows your attraction to him but he may not feel the same. Jupiter is also retrogrades, so...
  13. twistandshout

Mixed Signals Job Search Horary

Okay! So. Here's an updated chart and I'll just keep anything related to my new job search in here. I drew a new one because I shifted my way of applying for things and I'll admit I'm pretty shocked at how this turned out. The question asked was simple: Will this new approach land me a job...
  14. twistandshout

Loans I've heard are associated with the 6th house? But that's irrelevant. I guess it just clicked that if there's a financial matter that might make the process difficult then it's my salary requirement. I've got a very long history of working jobs and being underpaid. I tend to go into work...
  15. twistandshout

more feedback welcome!
  16. twistandshout

I guess this has me scratching my head. If it was in the money house for the job or company I can see why it'd be an issue but with it sitting in my own I don't see how that's a block for employment since that's... usually why people get jobs isn't it ahaha
  17. twistandshout

Ha, will do. Any idea as to what Saturn could represent here?
  18. twistandshout

I'v unfortunately already tried all of that during the previous part of my job search (was looking in the same industry and was just trying to connect and find out about any opportunities before hand) and it lead no where. It's why I'm in the current position that I'm in. I'm wondering what...
  19. twistandshout

My job search has changed directions recently and I've decided to shoot a real hail mary and go for the kind of positions that I've long since been too intimidated to go for. Trying to apply for the same jobs I usually do has been yielding weirdly frustrating results (been jerked around...