Search results

1. ScorpioCancerian

Horary ques: Will I get Nerve damage in my upcoming surgery?

Thank you for explaining it. That is what I meant.
  2. ScorpioCancerian

Yeap. You are right! I should.
  3. ScorpioCancerian

Read again my comment. Carefully this time. Oh, reading again your comments, now I hope you are right! ;-)
  4. ScorpioCancerian

Dear geminimercury, since you are asking about the potential surgery, then Mars is our focus here. It signifies the surgical knife, thereof the surgery. Mars in this horary horoscope is peregrine and combust. Peregrine planets tend to do more harm than good and the combustion further weakens...
  5. ScorpioCancerian

This is so nice! We have the same Teacher! :D
  6. ScorpioCancerian

Use of 'should I stay or should I go' technique, & possible alternatives

You are welcome. Yes, context (and common logic) is the most valuable thing in order to determine the right house. You see, according to the context the querent provides, "destination" can be house 7, house 9, house 4, and even house 3. All these different houses can show "destination"...
  7. ScorpioCancerian

Has anyone seen a Translation of Light perfect a question?

Hello okyoureabeast, as Humanitarian said, ToL is not a No indication. But the very truth thing is that sometimes Prohibitions can look like ToLs and vice versa, For example, "Will I meet her tonight?" then the Moon separates Mars (me) and applies to Venus (her). This looks like a ToL right...
  8. ScorpioCancerian

Use of 'should I stay or should I go' technique, & possible alternatives

Hello Dima Gur, I am well aware of the technique (and how John uses it) and I can understand the confusion. First, we must agree that the technique is used only for long-term relocation. The true essence of the technique is just to compare two places that would possibly have a certain effect...
  9. ScorpioCancerian

Hello geminimercury, it is always important in horary questions to provide the right context in order to find our way through the horoscope. So, it would be important to know why you ask such a question; what is the surgery you are about to undergo, and why you can't avoid it? The appropriate...
  10. ScorpioCancerian

Technically, how to diagnose using medical horary? (also, my approach)

Dear Dima Gur, I am a traditional medical astrologer (and a healthcare provider) and I can share some thoughts, at least from the part of the tradition: what you describe above is pretty much the practical techniques we use in order to either describe a symptom or to diagnose the “disease”...
  11. ScorpioCancerian

Will I stop abuse my husband? (I'm currently in therapy and it has been helpful)

Is your partner/husband also in therapy? How does he deal with this, and why does he stand this? How long are you in a relationship with your husband? I want some context for this horary.
  12. ScorpioCancerian

Will I stop abuse my husband? (I'm currently in therapy and it has been helpful)

You are signified by L1, Venus, and your husband by Mars, L7. At the moment, Venus is at Mars' detriment, showing you harming the husband. The problem is that Venus is in the middle of a fixed sign, showing that Venus' attitude toward Mars doesn't change, at least not at the moment. You keep...
  13. ScorpioCancerian

Will I have normal or cesarean delivery?

The Moon, L1 (your body) is slowly going to conjunct the natural ruler of scalpel, Mars. That indicates that cesarean delivery is more possible than normal delivery.
  14. ScorpioCancerian

Ascendant here clarification

The Asc is in Scorpio. The querent is signified by Mars. Even if the Asc was at 29* 59', you get Mars to signify the querent. No next sign and stuff. This is the reason why horary is truly an art, rather than a strict set of rules because we can validate the horary horoscope to the context.
  15. ScorpioCancerian

Can I eliminate my hypertension meds?

So, she just woke up one day and decided that she wanted to quit her medication? Well, a question by its own is nothing without the proper context to be built upon. It's like when you go to the doctor and asking 'What do I have?' expecting to get an answer from the doctor without telling your...
  16. ScorpioCancerian

What's ailing my cat?

Please, read my comment carefully. I didn't say she was vomiting because she ate something. I commented on the fact that the treatment (antibiotics) harm her stomach (Saturn's last aspect with the Moon) which disturbed and rejected the food. ( The Sun/Moon negative reception to Venus).
  17. ScorpioCancerian

What's ailing my cat?

The can is Mars, which is retrograding at the moment and that confirms its poor physical condition. Venus signifies the food the cat takes down to its throat. Venus is peregrine and inside the cat's turned 4th. Poor food inside her stomach. Here we have a clear picture of what is going on. The...
  18. ScorpioCancerian

Can we build a strong relationship?

This is one of theses horary charts that don't need to look any further : Look at Uranus, the natural significator of disruption is right on the Ascendant ! Right over the 1st / 7th axis, the axis of you and him, Uranus break things off. The message is even more clear when it aspects Venus, the...
  19. ScorpioCancerian

Should I try dating?

I think the chart here points to 'Not just yet.' Look at the Moon, your significator. In Gemini is without any essential dignity. This could be translated also like you described: feeling without energy. But the Moon is soon about to get a lot better with herself because it will enter its...
  20. ScorpioCancerian

Will she marry him?

First off, I really must say that this ***** and I hope everything goes well for you. There is no matter if she would marry this guy or not but whether she wants to be with you or not. Her significator is Venus in her own domicile. You can't beat that Venus, man ! She puts herself as a...