Search results

1. AstroLogical

Donald Trump demise?

Re: Ronald Dumpf demise? I get it! I don't consider your query as "wishing" or having ill will. I too have had intuitive feelings and wondered... • 70 yrs old • major type A personality • angers easily • overweight • eats too much red meat (according to his Dr.) • on the verge of a...
  2. AstroLogical

Sun conjunct Ascendant interpretations

Lunny Yes, you should post your chart for the best response. I was browsing for a Political discussion and saw your posting... You might consider that the "double" Libra, of sun and ascendant make an obvious statement in and of itself. What is Libra? What is it's natural House...
  3. AstroLogical

Mars & Venus in scorpio...

Good comments and observations... Having Venus in Scorpio, I have been accused of the extremes you highlighted. I can say (from the subjective) that "distance" occurs as a result of a few things... Venus in Scorpio desires to be met on the same level of intensity. Wrong or right it simply...
  4. AstroLogical

10th House 10th House 10th House

Yes, a lot to think about... I sounds like you have variety in your resume. I don't know about others but to me, that's a good thing. Personal house keeping is a great service to get into for a self employed gig. As long as you don't mind getting a little dirty. I tried to encourage a young gal...
  5. AstroLogical

Slenkar It might be something to consider that you look into trades that involve home remodeling, interior design, etc. With your Mars in Cancer and Sun & Mercury in the 4th House (Venus may be in 4th or 5th, depending on House system), perhaps something that involves creating or revamping...
  6. AstroLogical

Slenkar You previously wrote, "I have afflicted Saturn in the tenth house. So no career for me. Mars in tenth too" I do not see your Saturn as being afflicted at all. Mars and Saturn both, high in the sky, suggest you very much want to be recognized and be successful. Is see Saturn as being...
  7. AstroLogical

05/05/2015 @ 5:00 am

Thank you for posting this chart but can you also post the date/time/location info it is based on? Just a little background and why it is considered the chart of Egypt would be very useful. After all, Egypt has been around for a long, long time :biggrin: Thanks.
  8. AstroLogical

05/05/2015 @ 5:00 am

Yes, please post the chart of Egypt... and the chart of the current government, following the ouster of the previous president, Morsi, would be useful... AND charts for any heads of state who might be active "players" in the dynamics of that date in May. So much to consider. However, such...
  9. AstroLogical

Searching for insight

You must remember, not all of us know in what country Dammam or Thessaloniki are in... So, you might provide this information. My first take on what you have written is: You are actually quite fortunate to know now—before you become more involved in the relationship—how he deals with...
  10. AstroLogical

Neptune

Thanks for the reply and no harm taken on this end either. I did initially miss the point of the thread being "humor" (even with the glaring cartoons). Knowing there are quite a few new to astrology logging in, I wanted to offer a deeper perspective for Mr. Trident. And you are right, goats...
  11. AstroLogical

Neptune

Neptune is neither good or bad. I don't agree that it is "malefic" in and of itself. The problem is, Neptune deals with that part of experience which is intangible: • the true spiritual vision or the deceitful illusion—either or both. • the allure of infatuation is Neptunian and yet it can...
  12. AstroLogical

Whole Sign or Placidus for correct House placement?

The Houses are timeless. They hold the past present and future all within the same moment. Within the 12 Houses all life's experiences can be accounted for. All it takes is for the actors to enter and the play begins. Within each chart all Houses exist as a potential for experience. So, no...
  13. AstroLogical

Out of Bounds: OOB

Well, this is more than I want to think about at nearly midnight but my Moon does seem to be outside the limits you define so I am an OOB (although most drop an "O" and put an "S" in front of it ;-) So, I'll have to cogitate on this one a bit. At least my short little nothingness-of-a-post...
  14. AstroLogical

Using astrology to establish the exact date of an event many years ago.

You may have missed my point or I did not explain it well. Essentially, any time you have to erect a chart, in this case, the one you are trying to come up with for the time of the assault —without the exact time of the event—you are, in effect, "Rectifying" a chart. In this case it is not...
  15. AstroLogical

GOOD! This is not my strongest field of astrology but I think I can contribute to your mission. Begin a new thread directing "traffic" to this thread. I know that seems dumb in a way but your present heading-subject might have been overlooked by some of the other astrologers who may...
  16. AstroLogical

Sounds to me teaching law might be a great fit. You have the basis in your education and some experience. You can place emphasis on the matter of ethics as a teacher —God knows our (any) legal system needs teachers who have a moral compass. You might freelance on the side with legal advice...
  17. AstroLogical

Inferior / Superior conjunction - Is there an easy way to calculate?

Hey! Mr. K How have you been? I can't help but think of you every time I look at a minor aspect — you're absolutely haunting in that respect :wink: I've been away for a while, working on music projects, etc. but every now and then I've got to have a fix of stardust... or so it seems. Re...
  18. AstroLogical

Looks like you're getting some great assistance, greengaia. I too am sorry you had to endure such an event. The thought that crossed my mind was, do you have any of the birth info on the man who abused you? Triangulating his info with yours could produce additional useful info. If his info...
  19. AstroLogical

Inferior / Superior conjunction - Is there an easy way to calculate?

comdoc Excellent! Many, many thanks! As soon as you mentioned the relationship to retrograde the picture in my mind became clear. I had made sense of this years ago but the old saying surely applies, "If you don't use it you loose it." As I re-entered the matter with my friends chart...
  20. AstroLogical

I have to laugh at the suggestion 29 is old... having made many, many more trips around the sun, myself. But in the narrow perspective of the "now" we all tend to feel ancient, I suppose. And surely, as you are deep within your first Saturn return at this time of life, all such matters of...