Search results

1. M

Should I hire a new editor?

mars , moon's ruler from the 3rd house, is in conjunction with saturn from the 8th house, does this mean I am about to spend some money on the editor?
  2. M

Should I hire a new editor?

Hello dear forum members. So I have been rewriting this book for a while and I ve had a couple rounds of edits, Im just really insecure about the final cut. Im wondering if I should hire a new editor again. To be honest, I can never know when enough is enough. (Im not fully satisfied with...
  3. M

Will the court favor me ?

hello , thank you so much! have a great day/night!
  4. M

Thank you Ilene for sharing your technique! I dont know much about whole signs so I ll leave it as it is. Im probably panicking trying to figure out as much as I can about the situation. I should stick to a question, who I guess should have been "will I win the court?" . Thank you again Ilene...
  5. M

In that case, if I understand this correctly, their ruler of my 3rd house is mercury which performs a sextile with moon , my significator. Does this mean that things will cool down on their part and they wont take things to court? I am planning to though. Thank you again Ilene for your support
  6. M

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for reaching out for this article. I really appreciate your support. Yes she is a female cousin. Thank you.
  7. M

moon square saturn doesnt look good , in th 9th house but moon sextile mercury in 10th house looks favorable? hmmmm...
  8. M

Hello again, I am sorry to bother you with yet another question. The situation is, I inherited a small house but I havent got the financial means to accept it yet, and my cousins try to occupy it (it is our grandmother's home) If I take it to court will I win or will they win? I see pluto on...
  9. M

What was the missed call about?

Yes, I have accepted his offer ! I should add that we havent spoken in 5 years , and I ve always thought of him as the one that got away. I would like at least to have him as friend in my life, I guess time will tell.
  10. M

thank you Ilene for your insight! it was about the book and Im glad I asked the question before I called him back, that way I was a bit prepared. have a great day/night!
  11. M

hello. I was hoping we could talk more about us than about work. I hope that answers your question.
  12. M

update : I made the call, it was about him asking me permission to promote the book we' ve co-written. I guess I was hoping for something more than work to be honest.
  13. M

Hello Elena J , thank you for your input. I was thinking of calling him back but I thought nothing good can come of this! I guess the aspects in the 9th and 3rd house dont sound too bad, when it comes to two writers! thank you again, have a great day!
  14. M

May I ask another question, if it is showing from the chart. Do you think he will contact me again or not? thank you!
  15. M

Thank you so much for input! I think it has to do with the book we have co-written ... and the potential of it. Funny enough I thought me being (as moon) in his second house meant I was interested in his money not the other way around. Thank you again.
  16. M

hmmm, I see mercury my significator on his 1st house, but making no aspect. Moon's ruler is also on his 12th house - I admit it , I have been spying on his fb page!! I would appreciate any input on this!
  17. M

Hello dear forum members. A bit of background about my question. So today I received a call from an ex-lover, but I missed it because I was otherwise engaged. My problem is what was the call about so that I could prepare myself when I call him or when he calls me back. I would also like to add...
  18. M

Is this new job a good offer?

Thank you for your words of encouragement ! My astrological background is limited so it is always preferable to ask for advice. Yes , it does help talking about it , sometimes you need to see it written to help yourself see the truth. I feel that my moon in capricorn loves that! again thank...
  19. M

thank you Ilene for your kind reply and for your time. As always Im over optimistic - its my natal venus neptune aspect , so Im probably wired like this!
  20. M

just like me not being able to see the big picture!! lol