Search results

1. Frank

USA charts - the ultimate debate

I continue to maintain that the USA has a mid-Libra ascendant. Look at what is going on, and my previous research.
  2. Frank

NCGR 2013 in Philadelphia?

Thanks. It was a labor of love.
  3. Frank

The conference ended with the post-conference workshops yesterday. What a great (and for me very busy) week! I was both head of PR/Marketing and the hospitality manager - and led the walking astrological/historical tour of Philadelphia on Sunday evening. The weather was beautiful for just...
  4. Frank

This is coming up in just a few short weeks. You may not be able to book at room at the conference hotel for a good rate at this date. Also, if you are attending, I wouldn't suggest driving to the hotel. Parking is expensive, and there are many public transportation options.
  5. Frank

Just to let you all know that registration for the conference is already pretty high. If you are planning on attending and haven't yet booked a hotel room if you are coming from out of town, I'd do it soon.
  6. Frank

Mercury & Communication

Answers to 1-6: It all depends on what is going on in the rest of the chart(s). You can't remove just one factor from each person's chart in stasis and come up with a cogent explication.
  7. Frank

Björk

No, I'm not a Scorpio.
  8. Frank

Björk

It's no wonder why she connects with me so well.
  9. Frank

Björk

From AstroDatabank: Source Notes Liza Hall quotes her in "Interview" magazine in 1995 "(the June issue, I believe), in which she talked about her own chart--her mother is apparently a hippy and had her chart done, and Bjork recited enough of the details to enable us to figure out her time of...
  10. Frank

Björk

Is there a source for the birth time? She's always been one of my favorites. I saw the Sugarcubes at the Reading Festival in 1989.
  11. Frank

Yes, Leigh will be there. Here's the speakers' page: http://ncgr2013.com/speakers
  12. Frank

Is anyone from here attending this conference in August? I'm one of the organizers, the hospitality manager, and doing an astrological tour of Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon.
  13. Frank

NCGR 2013 Early-Bird Rates End Tomorrow

Early Bird Offer Ends Tomorrow! Registration rates will go up on January 16 for NCGR’s Everything Under the Sun: The Art of Astrology conference in Philadelphia this summer. Don’t miss a chance to save more than $150 on the main conference and almost $200 on the Super Saver option. The...
  14. Frank

So do any of you actually want to help or...

The original poster might want to take a look at this thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18051&highlight=Money
  15. Frank

NCGR 2013 Early-Bird Rates Deadline!

Early Bird Offer Ends January 15! The Ball has dropped, the Mummers have Mummed and a new year has begun. But already an important deadline is approaching. Registration rates will go up on January 16 for NCGR’s Everything Under the Sun: The Art of Astrology conference in Philadelphia this...
  16. Frank

21st Dec 2012....what's expected?

http://proastrologer.com/?p=319 No apocalypse. "Since this is a solar event, let’s look first to the places where the Sun is angular and where it crosses lines with other planets. Sun lines cut through Peru, Ecuador, Columbia, Germany, Austria, Italy, Libya, Niger , Nigeria, Cameroon...
  17. Frank

Can someone help me with Essential Diginites...stumped

The chart is valid, with the Consideration that the Moon is slow. The Querent (the person who asked the question) is Mercury, the Quested (what the question is about - in this case you state 7th House) is Jupiter. They are both weak by sign placement, retrograde and they don't "see" each...
  18. Frank

The only planet with good Essential Dignity in this chart is Mars, which is Exalted. Jupiter has some Essential Dignity by term, but this is negated by also being in Detriment. All other planets are Peregrine (without Essential Dignity). Saturn's condition is mitigated somewhat by a Mutual...
  19. Frank

By the way, the chart image has expired, so no one can take a look at it to comment.
  20. Frank

You may look at my article on the Education Board here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17099