Search results

1. heloise

Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Hello New Moon Libra, To answer your question I have Pluto in the 4th (in Libra) and had a stable happy childhood with loving parents who never once laid a finger on me:smile: My father had a strong presence and personality though and he could be quite 'bossy'. That said the general atmosphere...
  2. heloise

Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Thank you all for your posts, this is a fascinating thread. My DC is at 22 degrees capricorn with Pluto ruling my 5th and in my natal 4th. So far I have experienced a miscarriage at the end of January when Pluto was 1 degree away from my DC, and the long-term relationship I was in broke down 1...
  3. heloise

Pluto on descendant, what to expect?? Experiences?

Thank you all for your posts, this is a fascinating thread. My DC is at 22 degrees capricorn with Pluto ruling my 5th and in my natal 4th. So far I have experienced a miscarriage at the end of January when Pluto was 1 degree away from my DC, and the long-term relationship I was in broke down 1...
  4. heloise

Write to him?

:wink: Not to worry! These types of charts where nothing serious and important is at stake are good for testing ideas and interpretations.
  5. heloise

Write to him?

Yep - clearly a non starter here... Dr Farr, what you wrote about the LOH is interesting, can we use that as a way of systematically establishing outcome of questions since 'hope' is what underpins questions I guess (e.g. in a love horary of the type 'will we get back together' the querent's...
  6. heloise

did he see my message?

Hi Giacinto - I would say that yes he has probably seen your message: it's the sun (your 3rd house) exalted in aries in his 5th house of fun, sex, enjoyment etc... So I would say rather obvious and visible indeed. But then something bugs me here as sun is intercepted in aries - that is to say...
  7. heloise

Write to him?

Dear all, Thanks so much for all your replies and input! Yes so many things could have happened including ending up in his spam folder and/or him being very much in love with someone else. I think that's basically the universe's way of telling me that it might be best not to pursue this... I...
  8. heloise

What will my new boyfriend be like, will he be attractive?

Yes he should be rather attractive ;-) with venus in taurus... and jupiter in taurus could mean that he'll have a nice sense of humour too. I would see south node as being in 8th here because near the cusp: he could well not have too much money though... Keep us posted! Hx
  9. heloise

Write to him?

Update on this: sadly no response from him, not even a 'thanks for the offer but I'm quite busy at the moment', which rather infuriates me (it would be easy enough to decline politely...). oh well, I'm starting to read my question 'would it be a good idea to write to him' as yes because it will...
  10. heloise

Feeling better soon

Hello Dr Farr, Many thanks for your post! So to clarify I have been feeling mentally and emotionally low and sadder than usual. I am by nature a positive, optimistic person but lately I have not been very happy and I have found myself crying occasionally . I eat and sleep well though, and I...
  11. heloise

Feeling better soon

Anyone? Grateful for any comments. x
  12. heloise

Should I buy my own flat?

Merci merci!
  13. heloise

Feeling better soon

Hi All, I've been feeling rather... well... low recently (nothing overly dramatic but still...) and I was wondering if you could see an improvement there. My interpretation: I'm venus in taurus in 7th: angular in my own little sign so rather strong (despite my down feeling). Saturn retro in...
  14. heloise

Write to him?

Just sent the message literally 2 seconds ago!!!! And yes it did require a glass of wine... It feels rather liberating I must say - inshallah! Will keep you posted! Hxx
  15. heloise

Should I buy my own flat?

Re: FEEDBACK - Should I buy my own flat? Hello all, I thought I should post an update on this. Yes I did buy a flat and I'm very happy with the purchase. You were right Dr Farr: I shouldn't have worried that much about it (but then with such an important purchase it's hard not to doubt...)...
  16. heloise

Fling

Thanks all for your input! Oh well... happen what may (or not ;-) I'll keep you posted. Hx
  17. heloise

Fling

Plus both mars and moon are in mutable signs...
  18. heloise

Fling

Hummm oh dear, all my hopes of a nice spring fling are suddenly crumbling away... Why would fixed signs be so bad? I would see at building on what's already there - ie not starting something new - and that would really fit well with me being mars retro (going back to previous situation... and I...
  19. heloise

Fling

Hello Rafaella, Thanks for your input! No, I left my ex exactly a year ago and he's going back to his country forever in 2 weeks time. We're still in touch occasionally and on good terms and, like me, he's been single since. None of us want to get back together. Hx
  20. heloise

Fling

Ooops please ignore my last comment! Of course, it could be work since venus is in my 6th! Hx