Search results

1. Bastet

Intelligence in a chart

Resurrecting this because I have been thinking about it as lately quite some people have been vocal about my intelligence... I also get comments about my communications skills. So, to contribute here's my Mercury: Mercury rx in Leo in the 9th opposes Jupiter, trines Uranus, conjunct Sun...
  2. Bastet

Who feels Venus/Moon 11th house overlays more in synastry?

With Red TOB unknown, we can only speculate and check some aspects. Red could have the Moon conjunct blue NN which would be very significant. But we would need TOB for an accurate Moon degree. You can, however, check ephemeris for the date of birth to have an idea where the Moon was that day...
  3. Bastet

It's the house person since it's their 11th. Although, (and this is a personal opinion) I do believe the planet person also feels it, specially, again, if they have planets in the 11th, Uranus and/or Aquarius prominent, just not in the same level or intensity.
  4. Bastet

It is important specially if the house person has Venus/Uranus, Moon/Uranus and/or Aquarius DSC. With Aquarius DSC, the 11th is their secondary 7th house. It shows a resonance of what they are looking for in a partner, so they will feel. And remember the 11th is also the house of hopes and wishes.
  5. Bastet

Hey community

Thank you both!
  6. Bastet

The desperation to weaken Leo in modern astrology.

You can always tell those people about their delusional, weak side since everyone has a 12th house and consequently a Piscean/Neptunian aspect ;).
  7. Bastet

Hey community

How's everyone? I study and practice Astrology for quite awhile and I am passionate about Evolutionary Astrology. I am here to share my knowledge and expand it even further by learning from all of you. Thanks for having me :smile: