Search results

1. vasilis

13th Sign?

@waybread Astronomy today owns a lot to Astronomy of the Ancient Scientists. We did not come here suddenly without history. Our Astronomical knowledge today contains the seed of Ptolemy, Aristarchus, Copernicus etc. Astrology of the 1st century B.C. was build in the believes of Aristotle...
  2. vasilis

13th Sign?

Ok, conversation is always useful between Astrologers. And, there is much more to discuss when we disagree!
  3. vasilis

13th Sign?

Yes it is! Ptolemy was a great Mathematician, Astronomer, Geographer and Astrologer. There is a mathimatical theorem with his name. His contribution to Astronomy was immense. He studied and introduced a new method for solving the planets orbit problem with epicycles. Copernicus re-introduced...
  4. vasilis

13th Sign?

It's nice to know that you write a book! I have also written one for 13 Zodiac Astrology: "Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac" Yes, you're right I have exclude positive and negative signs, the 4 elements (but placed the 4 fundamental interactions of physics in their place) and much more...
  5. vasilis

13th Sign?

Astrology is not a science or branch of knowledge that emerged out of nothing! Its main purpose is the study of the planetary influence on humans. When we say planetary we also include the Sun and the Moon. Hence, Astrology needs Astronomy to have an image for the Solar system, the orbits of the...
  6. vasilis

13th Sign?

The Ecliptic was divided in 12 Zodiac Signs by the Mesopotamian and then by Greek Astronomers and Astrologers more than 2300 years ago. Since then the sky and Signs changed place because of the Precession of the Equinoxes. Tropical Astrology did not deal with the problem up to 20 years ago...
  7. vasilis

13th Sign?

Well, do it! It must be consistent to Astronomy though. I doubt if you will ever succeed! When Tropical Astrology was introduced by the Ancient Greeks of the Hellenistic era, it was in accordance with the Astronomical model of Aristotle that prevailed those years. It considered the Earth as the...
  8. vasilis

13th Sign?

No, there is a science related to astrological signs. The name of this science is Astronomy. To be more specific this science (Astronomy and its part named Uranography) describes the sky and the objects in it. In fact Astronomy describes and Astrology interprets. Today we are 100% certain that...
  9. vasilis

Astrology Software

I use Prometheus from Capricorn Astrology Software. There is a 30 days trial version for PC at http://www.astrology13.com/13-zodiac-program (at the bottom of the page. You have to send an email and then you get the installer back) According to my opinion it is the best program ever made. It has...
  10. vasilis

Find your true Zodiac Sign according to 13 Zodiac Astrology

I never throw books in the garbage. I usually read them. Refute them with arguments, when I disagree. For someone born on December 10, Vedic Astrology fails as well to give his true Zodiac Sign. He's Ophiuchus and not Scorpio or Sagittarius (in Tropical Astrology). The Zodiac Signs are 13...
  11. vasilis

Find your true Zodiac Sign according to 13 Zodiac Astrology

Astrology is a living organism evolving in accordance with Astronomy. Hence, the sky as we know it today has changed if we compare it with the sky of 2000 years ago. Now there are 13 Zodiac Signs in the sky. Ophiuchus is the new Zodiac Sign between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Astrology of today is...
  12. vasilis

13th Sign?

I disagree! There is scientific reality on everything around us. In the Astrological Signs too. In the Earth, in the sky, the universe. Claudius Ptolemy and the other ancient Astronomers - Astrologers, based this science on Reality, not conventions.
  13. vasilis

13th Sign?

The need for a 13th Sign is beyond the trivial contradictions and analysis of Astrologers. People of our planet are looking forward to the adaption of Astrology to scientific reality. This is why we need 13 Zodiac Astrology, because it is closer to Astronomy and real life. I accept though that...
  14. vasilis

13th Sign?

Hi miquar, I would love to read your book when ready. Meanwhile take a look in mine and read a 10% sample at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65541
  15. vasilis

OPHIUCHUS or the SERPENT HOLDER-WHAT ARE ITS PERSONALITY TRAITS

Ophiuchus traits : Born from November 29/30 to December 17/18 (the date changes slightly depending on the year , see the tables on the left menu for greater accuracy) Ophiuchus 13 includes only former Sagittarians born from November 29/ 30 to December 17/18. Ophiuchus is the 13th Sign of the...
  16. vasilis

Adding Ophiuchus to your Chart

Dear Cosmiccradle you may get your 13 Zodiac Horoscope here: http://www.astrology13.com/en/13-zodiac-chart I'm a 13 Zodiac Astrologer and use the 13 Zodiacs every single day of my life. Of course you don't need more than 360 degrees to engulf all 13 Zodiac Signs in the Ecliptic. You will notice...
  17. vasilis

13th Sign?

Dear Rahl, As you already know the Zodiac Signs are 13 and Ophiuchus lies between Scorpio and Sagittarius. I have written a book explaining the way Astrology should be changed in order to adapt to Astronomy and scientific reality. -There is nothing permanent except change -Heraclitus
  18. vasilis

Am I Ophiuchus?

Dear LilyBenet, According to 13 Zodiac Astrology and to IAU (International Astronomical Union) your Moon was in Cancer when you were born. Your 13 Zodiac Astrology Ascendant is Cancer. (Sensitive Person). The Moon in Cancer gives you ability to enjoy material goods. Your Sunspot Number is 34...
  19. vasilis

Am I Ophiuchus?

Fifth House Sun, for this we'll need your Birth date !
  20. vasilis

Am I Ophiuchus?

Dear LilyBenet, Your true Zodiac Sign according to 13 Zodiac Astrology is Ophiuchus. When you were born the Sun was in Ophiuchus but very close to the border with Sagittarius. You may look at the web page: www.astrology13.com to confirm it. Vasilis