Search results

1. BOOGY99

how to win the lottery with astrology

Take a look at this link of potential winners https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/1372
  2. BOOGY99

WILL I WIN MY COURT CASE

error
  3. BOOGY99

Agoraphobia and relationship decision

Hi, I have also suffered from panic attacks and acrophobia over 40 yrs. I have come up with a solution which seems to be working for me. I learned, as if i did not know, that its my own thoughts that was causing it all......i have trained myself to think positive when i meditate until you feel...
  4. BOOGY99

Mars in Libra? I don't understand you guys

I get very confused when one just focuses on just one placement eg Mars in Libra. I think you have to look at the chart as a whole. For example, is Mars angular, what are the aspects Etc. My partner has Mars in Libra but in 8th house?? Like me i have Mars in Cancer but in 10th. The houses are...
  5. BOOGY99

Conflict with Dignities and Debilities in signs and houses

Thanks for your reply Wilson, it still does confuse me though x
  6. BOOGY99

Ceres and alcoholism?

Thanks Nexus, no not read the book, my sun/uranus conjunction may be part of it in the 12th house, but i really dont know x ps i do like cooking for others, but im a veggie so not keen on dealing with meat
  7. BOOGY99

sorry i thought you would see it, in my chart.....jupiter in 6th but pisces saturn in Aquarius but in 5th moon and mars in cancer in 10th, north node in 11 in leo, south in aquarius etc.....i am told i have a well placed moon, but in 10th house, does this cancel out, its the same with mars in...
  8. BOOGY99

Ceres and alcoholism?

I have an addictive personality, so i will post my chart, moon/sun midpoint is on Ceres and north node? sorry Ceres is 4 deg leo
  9. BOOGY99

Hi, please can you help me re signs and houses, even my north node is confusing. Please see chart. What happens do they cancel each other out and which is more important, house or sign
  10. BOOGY99

SCORPIO Is the STRONGEST and MOST IMPORTANT sign

Pluto is also quite an overrated planet, saying this as someone whose Pluto aspects almost everything in my chart. Pluto is generational and not as specific meaning that it has little relevance to the individual compared to more personal planets. Scorpio is in fact one of the weaker signs of...
  11. BOOGY99

Venus debilitated in Virgo???

XXXXXXXXXXXXX I would look at the bigger picture I have Venus in Libra and 2nd house, never found love, but I think its my Saturn in my 5th house. If you look at the whole chart in general you may get answers x
  12. BOOGY99

XXXXXXXXX She has and agrees with me. Bunraku, can you prove that Sun sign Scorpio is the strongest sign and elaborate on your views with proof and maybe statistics. x
  13. BOOGY99

I got fat and cant lose it,whats wrong?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi Sorrowful, yeah I can read them but its only what I google on the internet. I like "café astrology" To be honest what I would do is step back from Astrology and just go to your doctors for help and a plan for you to lose weight. That's what I would do. Maybe a change of...
  14. BOOGY99

Addiction drugs/alcohol in a natal chart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi Lin Thanks for your reply. Yes the second chart is the date I went into rehab. You are dead right with your above comment. I enjoyed Rehab, it was like residential summer school, very expensive £21k for 12 weeks but I loved all the learning and psychological...
  15. BOOGY99

COVID vaccine is ready!

mmmmm am I missing something I looked at transiting Pluto transiting and conjunct Saturn and Jupiter look back in history I thought ww3 but we cannot predict i guess since 1990 I looked back T Pluto conjunct Saturn and Jupiter, it was on the cards every time these planets...
  16. BOOGY99

yeah maybe but general look at the birth chart whole we cant go off sun signs and hidous to think zo xx
  17. BOOGY99

my guy is not passive aggressive its just a short temp whole of the birth chart he is bossy lol again i have sun con Uranus i wont be bossed about xxxxx
  18. BOOGY99

e Hey thanks for the reply I don't just look at sun signs I look at other aspects and noooo Scorpio is not called the strongest sign unless you can prove it We need a birth chart on the whole Hun xxx
  19. BOOGY99

Think it can apply to Venus in Libra too I guess, but yeah My Boyfriend is a tease and flirty, caught him out a few times but I just Laugh lol