Search results

1. Moondancing

Will Mariah be home soon?

Mariah was picked up by the police in Indiana today and her aunt is on her way to bring her home! It has been 16 days which correlates to the degrees Moon makes it's final aspect to Mercury.
  2. Moondancing

The police have recovered pictures of Mariah and the man at the gas station near us the day she left. They were walking hand in hand to the store after pumping their gas. The man is from Indiana according to license plates and drove here to pick her up. It is likely she met him online and...
  3. Moondancing

Mariah is an Aquarian and her Sun is conj. the NN. and Neptune with Mars making a trine to this config. A rare and interesting combination! She is not without skills to protect herself. Her grandfather made sure she took karate as a youngster and she went on to do weight lifting and has won...
  4. Moondancing

The beauty of people coming together. A story about how the stewardess came to recognize Mariah on her flight to New York. Mariah's grandfather has been a blues musician all his life and belongs to an organization for such musicians all over the world. The GF has posted on their websites...
  5. Moondancing

Indeed, she left of her own will. In her note to her grandfather she said, "I'm gone. I'm making a new life for myself. Someday, I hope I see you again." She's not mad at her grandfather, she was always looking out for him and messaging him of her whereabouts and what she was up to. 12 house...
  6. Moondancing

Update: The police called to say Mariah was identified by a stewardess on a flight to New York on Friday. The flight log does not show her name and determined she has changed her name. The Moon has reached it's trine to Saturn 8 days since asking the horary. Mariah is not at home with her...
  7. Moondancing

That last post proclaiming she is gone was me very upset about the bogus telephone numbers and everyone the grandfather talks to tells him she is gone. But, I'm going to stick to the belief that the Moon making a trine to Saturn ruler of 4th house show her coming home. Both lights are above...
  8. Moondancing

Given that the Moon makes a sextile to Venus before it reaches Saturn, that means she will not be coming home. Especially, with strong Venus being in the troubling 8th house? Just as the Moon reaching another planet before it gets to your significator in a relationship horary, blocks you from...
  9. Moondancing

All the names that her grandfather knew nothing about, turned out to be bogus telephone numbers. :-(
  10. Moondancing

The police have learned she had been trying to get a passport before she ran away. They asked the grandfather about the names she has been calling and he didn't know any of them. He wondered how she knew these people, she's either at school, work, or home and I let him know she probably met...
  11. Moondancing

The police have not located Mariah or brought her home. The man they thought she left with is still in this area. With Mars being strong in it's own sign, I feel this may show her traveling on her own. It dawned on me the sextile with Venus, ruler of 7th house, could be someone she plans to...
  12. Moondancing

I had asked the question the question about Mariah. Simplest method to determining ruler. Moon squaring Mars tells the story of someone acting rashly on her emotions without considering the consequences, I feel supported Mars being her significator. Also the radical chart has Moon in 10th...
  13. Moondancing

My neighbor came home to a note from his 16 yr. old granddaughter that she is running away from home. She took her savings from the bank and from her grandfather reading her diary, he believes she is with a man he forbid her to continue seeing. He called the police and through her phone they...
  14. Moondancing

Ukraine.

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/11024 EXCLUSIVE THE REAL STORY OF THE ISRAELI COUNTER RESPONSE From a very high level intel source. In Asia. NOT Russia-China. Although the strategic partnership, of course, exchanges at the highest level 24-7. Confirmed and re-confirmed. It will be great to...
  15. Moondancing

Ukraine.

Thank you, Cap.!
  16. Moondancing

Ukraine.

david starling has often written that Russia's whole purpose for invading Ukraine was to return to the Soviet Union days. I haven't come across evidence until recently that this may very well be the outcome of this war. Below is a link that discusses this scenario. It starts at 41:37 min...
  17. Moondancing

Ukraine.

But... will $60 billion dollars, a few more Ukrainian soldiers lives and they can win and save the world from the evil Putin!
  18. Moondancing

WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WW111

In regards to France's threat to send men to fight in Ukraine from Maria Zakhorova, Russia's Director of Department of Information "We believe that France’s defeat in the Battle of Dien Bien Phu 80 years ago set off the collapse of the French colonial empire. Those historical events should...
  19. Moondancing

WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WW111

I used to believe that but times have changed. COVID really revealed how quickly family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors will turn against you. Just recently had a neighbor tell me "The way I think and people like me are a danger to this country and to his children's future.
  20. Moondancing

Will I arrive on time?

I believe all the planets above the horizon shows being in the public eye and with the Sun conj MC give strong evidence of success and advancement of their goals. Also, Mercury being the ruler of the 4th house of endings coming to conjunction of Saturn might also point to realization of her...