Search results

1. C

Hi world!

Since it was a full moon, it affected my Virgo moon placement I feel. It just had me being super critical of myself, bringing out all the worst Virgo traits. Since its changed, its been WAY better! I know I will love looking younger when I'm even older than I am right, but, it embarrasses me...
  2. C

Mars in Aquarius / Compatibility

That's actually very accurate already because boy -- it's a potent sexual attraction as well. Thank you for your two cents!
  3. C

Mars in Aquarius / Compatibility

Hi everyone, My Mars in Aquarius is extremely accurate to the type of man I find myself drawn to. Real aloof, kooky and/or stands out from conventional beauty standards. My crush has Libra sun and Gemini moon. He's a local comedian with an interesting look; I think its part of his gimmick. As...
  4. C

Hi world!

I swear I feel like I'm both a Pisces and a Virgo. That Full Moon in Virgo yesterday was rough on me. As a Virgo rising yourself, do you also look like WAY younger than you are? Cause I straight up look like a teenager still, which is weird going into my late 20's like that. Glad you dig...
  5. C

Future Husband/Life Partner

Giving this a bump!
  6. C

If anyone would prefer saying the following is wrong or accurate, I'd appreciate that also. I ended up on here by scouring the Internet last night, trying to find methods that are 'mostly' accurate for understanding who your 'spouse' is. I have a little bit of a learning disability, so it took...
  7. C

Hi world!

Hey y'all! I made my account two years ago, but I never actually introduced nor really used it! I'm a Pisces Sun/Virgo Moon and Rising female! I work full time doing intuitive readings and because I'm already in a similar field, I'm super open to learning as much as I can here. I know some...
  8. C

Hello Internet! I'm a Pisces Sun/Virgo Moon/Virgo Rising female, about to be turning 26 in March. I was wondering if anyone would want to look at my chart and tell me what they see about a future husband or long-term partner? My most recent relationship lasted five years. I don't have his time...