Search results

1. V

Are mars periods always bad for Virgos?

I gave my birth info as asked, yet none of the responses since then have used it. Therefore i've deleted it. If anyone knows of any examples where Virgo lagnas did ok during their mars dasha please let me know. I'm doing research on Virgo lagna at the moment. Thank You. (Some sites...
  2. V

I have confusion. I have heard some say on youtube that a strong mars is even worse for virgo lagna because it has more power to create damage.
  3. V

Sure here's my chart- {DELETED} But you don't have to look if you don't want to, I'm curious in general about mars dasha not just in my own chart. When I look back on my mars antardashas there were no wars or battles that I can remember. In fact, my longest Mars period...
  4. V

I am Virgo lagna and my Mars mahadasha will come in 2023. When I look back on my previous Mars antardashas, they never seem to have been all that bad. But of course Mars antardashas are pretty short. The only celebrity I know with Virgo Lagna is Britney Spears, but her Mars Mahadasha...
  5. V

Are you or your partner a Virgo Asc (Lagna)??

If you or someone you know is a Virgo Lagna, I'd love to hear how the Mars Dasha went in your case. (or their case). Was it hell on earth? Was it just so, so but nothing special? Inquiring minds would like to know.
  6. V

and the Tie breaker is....

Thank you for your inputs!
  7. V

Mercury MD & Venus AD for Scorpio Ascendant

I hope you get the help you need. I only know that Mercury is enemy of your lagna lord which would cause for a bad dasha BUT your mercury is digbala so I would think there should be some good during this time. Creativei Knows more than me.
  8. V

You mentioned the international market. Since I won't be able to fly overseas during that period, do you think moving out of state during that time would help?
  9. V

Ah so it seems the tie is broken then and all agree that the first interpretation is correct. I wonder why in the hell that other guy gave such an extreme opposite conclusion.
  10. V

Thank you very much creative for your input. It seems you side with the more negative reading and I look forward to letting you know at the end of the period what turned out. Since you mention the 12th house I am hoping I will not having any medical or legal troubles during those months, but...
  11. V

The major period? Well financially I did very well for most of the period, but I was not good with saving. I worked until the very end of my Moon-Mercury Period and then was laid off due to Covid right at the start of Moon-Ketu. Moon-Ketu was very bad for social life as people that I thought...
  12. V

I received two opposite readings about my upcoming Moon-Sun dasha and am looking for a tie breaker. The first reading said it would be a horrible time. The worst part of my moon dasha and probably worse than any other dasha ever. It said that authorities or superiors would be after me and...