Search results

1. S

What do you think???

HELLO astrobhadauria. I wanted to update you. We are still together and had a baby girl! She is 15 months and a Gemini like me. Thank you!!!
  2. S

Suicide

My father committed suicide in 1987. I was 4 years old. He hung himself in the house when we were all there. Take a look at his natal chart if you want.
  3. S

What does P.Fort on a natal chart mean?

I'm curious too. Mine is in gemini at the 29th degree in my 12th house. My Sun is also in my 12th house in Gemini.
  4. S

My chart and animals

What in my chart can show about my relationship with animals? What does my chart say about my relationship with animals? Thank you
  5. S

What's going on with my career?

I'm so tired of finding a place where I'm happy...only to have co-workers become a nightmare. I left my old job in November. I couldn't take 2 women that work there anymore. Not to mention I found out I was pregnant at the time and it was really stressing me out. I get along with people but...
  6. S

Amy Winehouse

Who gives a **** about the Olsen twins. This topic is about Amy Winehouse. I call it what I see it. She looks like a transvestite crack head.
  7. S

The Twelfth House

My Pas Fortunae is in my 12th house in Gemini...29th degree. My Sun is in Gemini....12th house too. Keys to the Interpretation of the Part of Fortune: As noted above, the Part of Fortune points to innate talents that set us on a path to worldly success. First look to any planets or...
  8. S

Amy Winehouse

I never liked her since day one. I think her music is corny and she looks like a transvestite crack head. She's so skinny it hurts looking at her.
  9. S

Past relationships: What signs did you date?

Oh yeah and I dated a Capricorn. Boring and unemotional. He was a loner too. I blame his Aqua influences.
  10. S

Past relationships: What signs did you date?

I dated 2 cancers. To clingy and annoying. I dated 4 Scorpios. My current Scorpio is the best so far. He: Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon, Libra Venus, Sagittarius Mars Me: Gemini Sun, Taurus Moon, Taurus Venus, Libra Mars
  11. S

Help Find Missing Madeleine.

(CNN) -- Police in Portugal want the mother of Madeleine McCann to "confess" to having accidentally killed the young girl, a relative of the family said Friday...
  12. S

Will he come back?

Yup............he's back again.
  13. S

Are there any people living in hollow earth?

The horary. Are there any people living in inner earth? Question asked at 3:37pm East Elmhurst, NY
  14. S

Are there any people living in hollow earth?

Anyone wanna try?
  15. S

Will he come back?

UPDATE: We had a huge fight and don't speak anymore. Thank god. He's manipulative and was confusing me. I'm glad he's out of my life now. I feel releif. Maybe we had old karma issues to work out but now it's over.:D
  16. S

What is it with this man?

LAST UPDATE: We had a huge fight and don't speak anymore. Thank god. He's manipulative and was confusing me. I'm glad he's out of my life now. I feel releif. Maybe we had old karma issues to work out but now it's over.:D
  17. S

Will he come back?

We had a huge fight and don't speak anymore. Thank god. He's manipulative and was confusing me. I'm glad he's out of my life now. I feel releif. Maybe we had old karma issues to work out but now it's over.:D
  18. S

I just posted the article so that people can see updates on their horary results. Relax.
  19. S

Looks like they have arrested 2 people. Cnn Article just out: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/28/missing.mccann/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
  20. S

Is the relationship that will last ?

You're going way to fast...even with your thoughts. You just begun. See how you feel about her after some time first. It's only been 5 days.