Search results

1. M

Lack of friends and work

Hi All, I've recently relocated to Cleveland OH and I've had much difficulty finding computer support work. Also I had a falling out with the friend I had here. I enjoy my home but I feel very lonely and I haven't been able to find work. Is there any current transit that would explain any of...
  2. M

Scorpio descendant

I have taurus venus ascendent with scorpio conjunct saturn and pluto descendent. Having just finished my saturn return i feel like i've been in some crazy locked down mental state where i don't want anyone to know about me and when i have to be around people i'm totally self conscious about how...
  3. M

progressed sun conjunct ascendant

Wow i am just stumbling onto this myself. I have aries sun in twelfth house my entire life and by progression it is just a few degrees away. I am finding myself separatig and seeing unhealthy blured boundary friendships and situations where i have not really been connecting to now moving to the...
  4. M

Mars in the 12th

great posting. i reall enjoy tracy marks book 'secrets of the twelfth house' where having mars in the twelfth is compared to driving a car.. and not knowing whether you should be pushing the accelerator or the break. I have sun mercury and mars and vesta in the twelfth... and energetically, if...
  5. M

The first house

12th house aries stellium guy with chiron and venus in my first house in taurus. talk about issues when dealing with people. I feel like if i'm alone i completely wear this hurt on me and its why i hate going new places alone or meeting people alone. if im with another person its totally fine...
  6. M

The 12th house and searching for me

fellow 12th house aries here. sun mars mercury in 12th. i also am having issues. im 28, and its taking me forever to really understand the 12th house. these energies will only come out subconsciously. i feel like i'll have a situation happen in my life.. and instead of dealing with a problem or...
  7. M

12th House Stellium (Aries intercepted)

Hey there. I've been reading about 12th house, and its ability to tap into emotional and spiritual feelings. My chart is predominantly fire signs with some earth.. but i think having the 12th house energies allows me to tap into emotions, but sort of in a very fiery way. i don't let people push...
  8. M

confidence, feeling of self?

Hello all! I really like this forum. I could really use some help from you guys. Can anyone take a look at my chart and see if they can find anything regarding feeling a lack of sense of self? When i'm around people, I have this feeling where i'm not a complete person, as in my mind moves...
  9. M

uranus t square, sun/mercury squaring pluto/mars

birthtime: 7:24am, ventura, ca, march 25 1983 currently in san francisco, ca Can anyone give me any advice on this transit? Uranus bouncing on my mercury is really making me feel on edge. that every thought i have is somehow on edge and electrified. I'm feeling very not myself, very empty, and...
  10. M

12th House Stellium (Aries intercepted)

Hey i enjoyed reading your Post Sun, Mars, Mercury here, in the 12th house. Venus/ascendant taurus, moon in leo I really enjoyed reading your post. Most people don't pick up on my aries energy either.I think because its all in the 12th house, and i'm very introverted with that energy. Its...
  11. M

Career Path and Relationsip

Thank you juicy! I actually fell hard for an older partner. we were together for about a year and he got violent and i had to move away. pretty orderly (into financial stuff), i fell hard and lost myself in the process. am i gonna be single forever now?? I've wanted to go into psychology or...
  12. M

Career Path and Relationsip

March 25, 1983 7:35am Ventura, CA I'm 27 yo gay male in SF I was hoping someone could take a look at my chart and help me to understand my path in life. I have a lot of 12th planet houses, and I'm trying to figure out how be confident in my life. My life is so lonely these days that I'm...