Search results

1. M

Gemini & Scorpio

But I dont feel that Im a gemini, I feel my scorpio ascendant and pluto rising more, I feel that i want to share my life and get married to her, I feel that there is a deep connection as we literraly read other minds and sense each other , especially me since I have these empathy like ability...
  2. M

Gemini & Scorpio

Thank you so much Divine, I really appreciate your concern and advice to help me and spare me the damage happened to you in the future. but can I ask you, why it didn't work out between the two of you, and what is your rising sign? because I have Pluto, Lilith and Scorpio on the cusp of my...
  3. M

Gemini & Scorpio

I said we are not astrologically compatible, but that doesn't mean that I don't love the person or I want to break up. I like Scorpios, jealousy doesn't irritate me, actually I like it, a lot. Control issues, manipulation, so what, I have them too. I wanted to know if we are compatible beyond...
  4. M

Gemini & Scorpio

Hey, I have been dating this person for 4 months now, and I dont think that we are astrologically compatible, I wanted to know if there is a future together according to astorlogical compatibility, and if we match. If anyone can read charts here and know if we match or not, please shed some...
  5. M

Ascendant Question

hey thank you for the site but I couldnt find anything on progression charts
  6. M

Ascendant Question

thank you i think you are both right...but I think im more libra....yet i have little characteristics of scorpios...anyway....wanted to ask you what did u meant by progressed ascendant?
  7. M

Ascendant Question

I know...But I cant because im born on a cusp of gemini taurus so I really cant tell...Taurus and scorpio and similar....anyway i suspect that i may be a scorpio or having some scorpio appearance and charactersitics....but still Im not sure
  8. M

Ascendant Question

I Wanted to ask asomething regarding my ascendant...It is Libra 29.30 So I think it is so critical...If i were born minutes later i would be a scorpio...I was asking if im a purely libra or im libra cusp scorpio I wanted to know if im having any characterstics of scorpio Thanks,
  9. M

Major In College (important)

Hey, I dont know maybe its different in your country but CS here have only one course of graphics and if you want to continue studying graphics you should take courses after college or something And yeah I agree that If I wanted pure graphics I should have gone to Arts faculty...but unluckly...
  10. M

Hey again, Yeah you may be right geranium...although management sciences may seem not my type...but I find that I can excel in it easily...this week I kept going to talk to graduate students from MIS and checking their course works....going to the library to see the books of the courses. And I...
  11. M

thank you all for your interpretationa dn advice I really appreciate it. Anyways the dead line of internal transfere is extended to the coming wednesday maximum. And Im still thinking between CS and Management.....I sort of attracted to MIS. I feel that is what im supposed to study. but im...
  12. M

hey thank you alot guys I really appreciate it...I find almost everything you two said is accurately right in manyways!! I just have a small question:o....What If I changed my major from computer science to management science. And about management sceicnes it includes the followeing degrees to...
  13. M

Guys, did anyone of you find the answers to my questions....I have to have this answer coz the dead line to switch from major to major is on saturday!! Please answer quickly !! thanks
  14. M

ok here is my information: place of birth: cairo,egypt date of birth:25/05/1990 time of birth: 5:00 pm And thanks for your suggestion
  15. M

the birthchart is in the attatchments.....and my birthday is 25 may 1990
  16. M

Hello, I am having a serious problem choosing which major to go and register....im alread at computer science major and im so not happy in it and I cant find any good major for me that suits me.:( I was looking forward if anyone can read my birthchart and tell me which major shall i proced...
  17. M

True Love

Thanks all for you help and your concern.....I will work on this bad habbit of mine to be incontrol of things....though it will be so hard for me....cause iam addicted to it!! :s
  18. M

True Love

:) yea right i tend to do that....but i still didnt my answer to my question if you can answer it!! When i will find true love? Anyway thank you for your efforts....really appreciated
  19. M

True Love

:o Ah ok Sorry I forget to post them( I already had them)....I just thought they are not important than the text, any way here is the Circle:
  20. M

True Love

Really...I never thought that mine is missing...maybe you are talking about the graphics and circles are missing??