Search results

1. M

Astrologer trained with FAS (Faculty Astrology School, London) offering natal chart reading and yearly forecasting at donation basis.

Well, I study astrology to help those who wish to have their chart read but can't afford the fees. I believe that astrology should be for everyone, not just a select group. While I respect if others have a different viewpoint on this topic, this is my personal motivation
  2. M

Astrologer trained with FAS (Faculty Astrology School, London) offering natal chart reading and yearly forecasting at donation basis.

Clare is currently partnership with another school offering a treat course in 2024. You can check it out
  3. M

Dear All, I studied astrology at the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London, one of the oldest and most acclaimed astrology schools in the world. Many reputable astrologers have graduated from there. Before diving into the world of astrology, I was a trading analyst for a major oil company...
  4. M

Overview of my solar return chart, will I have a good year ahead?

Hi there I am glad it resonate with you. I can provide your 2024/25 return forecast but only by the end of this month for I am very busy at the moment.
  5. M

Hello

Hi Humanitairan, thank you for your warm welcome. Love to connect
  6. M

Overview of my solar return chart, will I have a good year ahead?

Hello there, For this SR year, your focus or energy will be on Career, Family, Root and your local community. Also your SR Moon in Libra is trying to balance your multiple goal or your desire to gain high knowledge vs exploring new experience. External factor will affect your decision for this...
  7. M

Hello

Thank you Ilene. I am still a newbie though working on my final year with FAS
  8. M

Hello

Hi Amanda, I am planning to sign up a horary class currently undecided whom should I sign up with. Can you share your learning experience with Sue and John. Much appreciated
  9. M

Should I sign up Horary course with John Frawley or Deborah Houlding

I'm planning to study a Horary course at the beginning of next year. I'm curious to know if any of you have taken either of these courses in the past and would be willing to share your experiences with me. Thank you.