Search results

1. blacksheeep

Help me find a sense of who I am

thank you for your post. Progressed sun changes after some time right? That would make sense that Taurus would be dominant. I wasn't aware that the progressed sun can be dominant. Thank you again
  2. blacksheeep

Hello

I'm also a beginner so I am with you on this journey to learning more about astrology and yourself. Welcome
  3. blacksheeep

Fire suns and water ascendants..?

I am a beginner in astrology and every day I am learning more and more about astrology and myself. Is it possible for a person with a fire sun and water ascendant to act like an earth sign? The passions of a fire sign and the emotions of a water sign blend and create an earthy person? Or does it...
  4. blacksheeep

Thank you for your post. Do you feel like your moon affects your sun in any way? I definitely feel very lost and I don't come off very emotional because I don't understand the emotions I feel. Although, inside I am quite sensitive. Do you feel as though people drain you and it's difficult to get...
  5. blacksheeep

Wow yes I do have a natural attraction to the arts like poetry, music, and yes I love making money although it doesn't blind me of course. I just love that security it brings. I have a lot of researching to do so i'll be sure to look up the different zodiacs to broaden my knowledge especially...
  6. blacksheeep

Thank you for your post. Some of your descriptions I agree with but the others like impulsive, leadership, I dont really agree with. I don't lead or follow, I just tend to to do my own thing. I am definitely introverted and reserved. The rahu scorpio and ketu taurus description is very true.
  7. blacksheeep

Thank you so much for your in depth explanation. Regarding my username I definitely feel out of place with others. I don't feel better than them, I just feel out of place sort of like an outsider. I am often told that I am stubborn like a bull, shy, I am very emotionally stable on the outside...
  8. blacksheeep

Scorpio? Hmm that is definitely eye opening and surprising. I don't see how I could be a Scorpio sun but i'll definitely look into it. Thank you for your post
  9. blacksheeep

That makes a lot of sense. I think that placement does takes the Aries energy away/conceals it I definitely don't feel assertive and i'm very close with cancers and they're quite emotional and dependent. I definitely feel but I hide it pretty well. I am sometimes called stoic in a sense but my...
  10. blacksheeep

I've been around so many Aries and even my own mother is an Aries and there are no similar traits that we share other than maybe passion and stubbornness. If you dont mind going into more depth on what you said so I can understand a little more.
  11. blacksheeep

So far pretty accurate my relationships are very passionate and intense in a good way. I'm very faithful and affectionate. I've met aries sun and gemini moons and they are not like me at all. Probably due to their house placements and other aspects. So my moon in the 12th house could restrict me...
  12. blacksheeep

I've very interested in astrology and would love to find a sense of who I am. If anyone could take the time out to read my chart, it would mean a lot to me. I have looked at various sites and their descriptions of my chart but I feel I need a better explanation and more in depth description. I...
  13. blacksheeep

The Moon or its sigh in the 12th house

I have my moon in the 12th house and I have always felt that I was unable to be expressive in my emotions. I definitely have a strong sense of being independent. The thought of depending on anyone is very upsetting. I also feel that I have a strong desire to be free from "chains" so to speak but...