Search results

1. K

PLS anyone need guidance pls

My apologies for my explanation. And yes I do understand Math. I Majored in Bio-Chemistry and Minored in Physics. I also taught algebra, trig, calculus and Statistics at Purdue University. To keep it simple. My main point is that That Capricorns born on or a few days later of Dec 21st Had Pluto...
  2. K

Oh....this is my First astrology forum post. All of my Stellium Capricorn connections have been if real life. 5 of them just last week.
  3. K

Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive...
  4. K

Actually the Generation being born now will have more Capricorn Stellium with 2 major other planetary changes that just happened. Uranus moved into Taurus (Hasn't happened in 84 years) AND Chiron just moved Signs!! :) I don't know how old you are but are you having your Saturn Return right now...
  5. K

Stellium in capricorn in 10th house

Actually it's your Pluto that makes you want to be sure of what you are trying to find out out. Pluto is what gets to the bottom of things. You will keep diffing until you are sure, before you make a decision. As for the 10th house, In Western Society it has been taught that the 10th house is...