Search results

1. S

Can you guess my Ascendant from these pictures?

Thank you :) I hope the public rec. happens one day!
  2. S

You have good instinct though nonethless, and Im sorry, I hope my eyebrows didn"t give you too much of a scare lol.
  3. S

Positions of Planets Sun 25°15' Sagittarius Moon 5°01' Taurus Mercury 7°57' Я Sagittarius Venus 13°21' Scorpio Mars 13°21' Sagittarius Jupiter 14°21' Virgo Saturn 4°20' Aquarius Uranus 12°50' Capricorn Neptune 15°41' Capricorn Pluto 21°37' Scorpio Chiron 10°23' Я Leo Ceres 22°16'...
  4. S

Aspects and Sexual and Gender Idenity

This is why I said above in defense the venus-neptune contacts, are often expressed through romance in general not orientation , arts, and creativity... hard aspect or easy, would just consitute how one would work on these expressions, not orientation as you said..I agree couldn't have said it...
  5. S

Id like to think I am mysterious and outgoing lol. I draw the line between the too, outgoing with my friends not random with strangers..I have mars in sag h 10 though and mercury in sag h10 maybe that adds more sag look to it venus in scorpio though house 8?
  6. S

Lol, what made you think that I had Sagittarius in my sun or ASC ?
  7. S

:piscesimg: i TRIED not to look directly at the camera because my eyes would have been a dead giveaway in my mind lol
  8. S

Congratulations your a astrology ascendant sniper you are the WINNER :piscesimg:
  9. S

great guesses everyone my ascendant is one person only got it. Pisces lol
  10. S

good guesses everyone my ascendant is pisces , ashria was the only to get it first attempt lasxcerus came close but couldn"t decide between gemini and picses. ALSO it says picses rising are short but im 5'11 with shoes maybe 6"0 how is that possible?
  11. S

Sure, thats understandable, I am about 5'11.
  12. S

Keep the guesses coming, winner soon.
  13. S

Thanks for voting, those are great guesses, i am too curious in why.
  14. S

Thanks , everybody please don"t forgot forget to vote in the poll, il announce the winner soon>
  15. S

Venus and Pluto scorpio 8th house conjunct

oh ok i attached the chart
  16. S

Can anyone guess my rising sign from these pictures attached?
  17. S

Also to add do yall believe people choose to look at astrology more who are having issues with gender identity or sexual identity to use as an explanation that can identify with, or feel empowered from?
  18. S

Thank you soo much Chalk thats a good point, so the neptune would add the confusion to the actual act of sex as "Mars represents" . And what of venus and neptune contacts? They would be expressed in the arts side of Venus but not the personal relationships that Venus represents, thus deeming it...
  19. S

Venus and Pluto scorpio 8th house conjunct

How would these natal chart aspects influence me, or mean a good description could help? Venus in scorpio Pluto in scorpio Venus in the 8th house Pluto in the 8th house Venus conjunct pluto Venus sextile mars
  20. S

A person with the un in the 8th house, usually graviates to knowledge of occult more easiesr and the right knowledge because the sun here likes to shines while it is in the 8th house a dark place, tunnel if you will.., people tend to see these people more in a crowd , as one would see a...