Search results

1. K

Combust Jupiter

I have sun jupiter neptune conjunction in Sagittarius (tropical) all within 6 deg, aquarius rising. The sun and Jupiter are 2.5 deg orb. I will be turning 37 soon, still single, never in a relationship before. However, I also got Venus Saturn conjunction (0.2 deg orb). Not sure if Saturn is...
  2. K

Progressed Venus Conjunct Natal Sun today = Harassment?

Thank you. Never knew it is even active at 1 deg separation.
  3. K

Progressed Venus Conjunct Natal Sun today = Harassment?

Today, I have my progressed venus exact conjunction to my natal sun in sagittarius. I am single in my mid 30s and I was hoping this progression could lead to meeting new love. Not only I don't feel more beautiful because I got a lot more acne scars/marks than normal but today I have reported...
  4. K

Meeting Marriage Partner

I had progressed moon conjunct natal descendant last year and nothing happened. At that time, I also had progressed venus conjunct natal jupiter (exact within 1 month of exact conjunction), transit Neptune trine natal venus, transit uranus trine sun (natal 7th lord), transit Saturn conjunct sun...
  5. K

Progressed Moon conjunct Descendant Today!

I had my progressed moon in 5th conjunct my natal DC on March 2, 2017.. I didn't feel anything at that time.. but within a few weeks of time, I could feel I was interested in a guy. (I rarely have a crush in anyone.. maybe a few times in my lifetime).. I was told I have strong Saturn influences...
  6. K

Unrequited love?? Any new potentials? Predictive charts seem to reveal some events.

[please delete] Please delete post.
  7. K

Never been in a relationship at age 32. Forever single?

Thank you for your informative answer.
  8. K

Thank you muchacho for going through all the troubles to do such an in-depth analysis. Greatly appreciated. You're correct that I'm very traditional and my values are more aligned to my parent's generation than my peers. I also don't like to get involved in "casual" relationships or mess up...
  9. K

Thank you muchacho. I have attached another birthchart just in case the image was bad on the first one. According to my birth certificate, I was born on Dec 17, 1983 at 10:48 am at Tulsa, OK, USA. Many thanks. Keki:tongue:
  10. K

Very true. It doesn't really matter whether I have only one or several relationships in the end. I was only afraid I worry that I will not even have one in a lifetime. It is true I am quite detached compare to my other girl friends. I do have an interception but it is Pisces/Virgo in 1st and...
  11. K

Hello

Hello! I am a newbie in astrology. I always read my horoscope when I was young even though it was never accurate. Recently, when I started to use specific information from my natal chart and tried to google/youtube it piece by piece and things are more accurate.. I saw there are a lot of good...
  12. K

Hehe.. I think I saw your chart from another thread. I don't know what that means, but you could ask the experts. Let's hope it is something good!:happy:
  13. K

Would love to look at peoples chart

If you have time, please check mine out too! Thank you.
  14. K

Hi Patmp, Even though we have never been in a relationship for different reasons, but I think our past experiences and our traits are quite similar. I cannot hold a conversation in front of a stranger too.. However, I can be quite talkative when I get to know them better. It may not be...
  15. K

Thank you Alkaid for your thorough analysis. You are very correct, my parents have separated when I was young. I don't think I had an awful lot of opportunities.. Maybe a few, hopefully it will be better in the future. ;) Even though it sounded like I have a lot of bad aspects in my chart...
  16. K

I am 32 and I have never been in a relationship before and I was wondering if I can ever been in a relationship. From my natal chart, I saw I have a Venus and Saturn conjunction (within 0.14 degree) in my 9th house Scorpio. I read other threads that people with Venus and Saturn aspects may...