Search results

1. L

Is this negative period of my life going to last for much longer?

Thank you, Osamenor. I agree that the first step is to take care of my anxiety, not only has it been crippling but it has been entirely debilitating. However, I personally do not believe in anti-depressants and other pills to cure a mental health crisis, so this might not be the route I want...
  2. L

No, I know that you referred to transits specifically. The transits do not trigger hardships or difficulties, but they do contribute to the way we react to them and the way we deal with them. I never said my current set of circumstances is attributable to the planets' fault. I simply meant to...
  3. L

Thank you very much, Osamenor. Thinking this will go on until mid-2023 is quite painful, but I have to live through it I suppose. It is tough because I don't know how I'm going to survive much more of this. Just when I think I'm feeling better, I get knocked out yet again. I think the hardest...
  4. L

Hi all, I have been going through a rough time at the moment. In brief: Anxiety has taken over my life since my dad's death in December 2021 and I find myself battling heightened anxiety, OCD and even paranoia on a daily basis. I reconnected with my estranged mother and siblings because they...
  5. L

Life has hit a wall and I am thinking of relocating - where to though?

My username is not related to my place of birth or residence. It's actually derived from a song. I've been to the US, but never to Philly. I was born in Europe and that's where I currently live. To be fair, I've felt like a fish out of water everywhere I've lived so.
  6. L

How is it contradictory? I never said mundane charts don't matter, I said I do not know where I want to move yet. Since I am not contemplating moving back to France, why would I perform a chart on France? Additionally, why would I perform a chart on Ireland if I am looking to relocate? It's...
  7. L

I don't know where I want to move yet, so I'm just looking for pointers as to where the harmonious aspects are. I unfortunately can't draw a relocation chart if I don't know where I want to move.
  8. L

It is not about pandemic regulations, food prices, energy costs, Russia/Ukraine crisis etc. I live in Europe at the moment, so I'm well-aware of the situation and restrictions have been lifted in most countries, including my current country of residence where there are no restrictions at all...
  9. L

This is nothing to do with a job loss or high food prices really as it's not the case here. Life progression in the sense of moving up the ladder in my current career/job, purchasing a home, meeting a partner, making friends etc. The pandemic had an effect, certainly, but this had already...
  10. L

Hi all, I have currently reached a bit of a wall in my life. I currently live in Ireland and have been here for some time now. However, my life has not progressed at all in the last while. I cannot seem to get my career to move forward and I have been stuck at the same level for the last 6...
  11. L

Is my landlord looking to sell the property I live in?

Hi all, I am suspecting the owner is intending on selling the apartment I have been living in for the past year. They sent me a rent increase notice a few days ago and I was advised earlier this week another real estate agent would be visiting the property for a valuation. I am dealing with...
  12. L

Exhausted - Life at a standstill (career, romance, friendships)

Samantha: Per your PM, you don't "read" nor "provide tips"?! Then why make those offers? It's not fair on the person asking the question, because those who can actually provide an insight decide not to because there's supposedly already an "offer on the table". Zora: As much as I appreciate...
  13. L

Thank you, Samantha. This is very much appreciated. I posted my birth chart above if it is of any help. I agree that the issues that have gotten me into this particular situation will need more than a couple of answers on a natal chart and I have taken personal steps to best navigate the...
  14. L

Samantha, To be honest, I did not understand your first post. It didn't not seem overly clear to me that you were offering insight into any of the 4 points you listed. Since your closing paragraph related to making a decision between "quick tips" or "therapy", I did not realize you were...
  15. L

Thank you so much Zora and Ilene! I truly appreciate your insights and kind words. I really hope I will eventually manage to navigate this situation. Zora: I am a woman. Your post is incredibly interesting, especially the part about "self-protection" from a very young age. I learned to protect...
  16. L

Thank you, Samantha. I appreciate you taking the time to look into this chart. My Saturn Return has already taken place. The last bit of that transit occurred in 2020. It was very eventful, taught me a lot and propelled me into a new chapter of my life on a personal growth level. In my...
  17. L

Hi all, I am writing today because I'm honestly tired. Tired of investing my time into a plethora of things without any tangible results. 1. My career is at a complete standstill. I simply have been unable to make it to the next level. After 7 years of hard work, positive feedbacks...
  18. L

Should I allow my abusive and toxic mother back into my life?

Yes, I have two younger sisters and we get on extremely well, always have. Even yesterday, despite my mother's attitude during my visit, my sisters made it much more bearable. We talked and laughed as if no time had passed. I also have a brother, but he has a bit of a temper. He tends to...
  19. L

Should I allow my abusive and toxic mother back into my life?

Thank you, everyone. While the synastry was not able to provide details on why behaves the way she does with me, I think it's crystal clear her negative traits are simply part of her DNA and relationship with me. I visited my mom's house for the first time in 6 years this afternoon and she has...