Search results

1. M

how is your Ascendant and how were you born?

I'm an aries rising and they had to use a plunger on my head :59:haha I was a difficult birth lol :rolleyes:
  2. M

my friend.. is he dieing?

I've tried but it's no use.. he puts up barriers around him and theres nothing you can do.. now that I read his chart your right he's probably cancer ascendent..
  3. M

my friend.. is he dieing?

I'm very concerned about a friend of mine, I have a feeling something is terribly wrong both healthwise and sadness He isnt the type to speak to people about whats troubling him and the only one he opens up to is me if he does at all. He is bipolar disorder and when he gets depressed he gets...
  4. M

higher level of subconscious guiding the waythrough intutions

thanks for the info I apprecaite it!! I gotta check it out in the morning, what have been your expieirnces with these aspects T square?
  5. M

huge trouble communicateing with people

no that actually makes total sense my mind works exactly in that fasion. and I have the loudest voice anyone has ever heard lol my voice is soo loud during voice warm ups it overpowers the entire acting class of 27 lol I'm only 19 but i can carry the pitch up high enough to sound like the the...
  6. M

the flashes also provide mental imagery through the subconscious espically through music it affects my subconscious in weird ways as if the flashes occer to the over beats and emotions within the song. sometimes the imagery can be very intense and other times I can be blissful either way I try...
  7. M

heres a poem I wrote about an hour ago VERY LONG also contains suggestive content for those who who don't have an open mind ~Matthew~ I know you, I love you yet I hurt you, all you wanted was someone to hold you, comeone to fill that gleem in your eye that seemed distant like a black lit...
  8. M

the weird thing when the flashes hit me it's almost as if I become a con man, I can say the right thing and somehway get lost in conversation, it feels almost like my personailty lifts up out of my body and is replaced with a ghost who seems pure and is able to relate to people it's been helping...
  9. M

lack of hard aspects in my chart

ohh I see then yeah I'm good all accept mercury which is most likely combust I can deal with that the strongest planets I have are the sun which is #1 Mars which is number 2 then venus is my 4th strongest planet so I guess I'm allright I should never ever turn to astrology when I nervous I...
  10. M

the suns the strongest planet in my chart :confused: followed by mars then the moon
  11. M

that doesnt sound good at all:(.. is there anything I can do about it or am I confined to a life of bad luck or is there any hope?
  12. M

I miss the x files soo much!! I spent my teenage years glued to the tv!! what a great show
  13. M

I've been wondering what are some of the hard aspects in my chart. it's topped to the brim with trines but I know there are a few aspects that can cause tension.. I have a fair amount of conjuctions in my chart as well as a few sesquadrates and quintiles but I'm not sure of any real hard moving...
  14. M

sorry it seems i've been creating threads left and right but I've been curious about higher levels of thinking in life that has been guiding me on the path to my dreams. I'm curious to find out if other people have expierenced the same thing. it's not easy to describe but for the past year or...
  15. M

How can you guess someone's Ascendant???

theres a book called "the only astrology book you'll ever need" it comes with a disk and so far it's guessed everyones ascendant that've I've put in
  16. M

Re: Saturn, to Mikey Thank you for the response Tim!! not only did it help me with talking to people I got the leading role in the play it landed a co director part and a writing part I beat out 13 other guys for the leading role we were given a chance after the audtion to speak with the...
  17. M

right now in my life when I communicate with people for some reason in almost every conversation my mind just goes blank. It's starting to create huge problems for me in ways that I had thought gone away. Every day it's getting harder and harder to hold a conversation with a single person...
  18. M

what are your quintile aspects and sesquadrate aspect

I've heard the Bi quintile is the same as a quintile.. whats the differnce bewteen the two? do they same have the same general affects?
  19. M

http://www.astrotheme.fr/en/index.php

Its WAYYYYY OFF! I checked up a ton of charts too risings signs are wayyy off..
  20. M

what are your quintile aspects and sesquadrate aspect

I've heard the Quintile aspect denotes creative imaginative abilites and secret gifts so I was wondering what Quintile aspect you all have? I have Mars Q Pluto Mercury Q MC Saturn Q Saturn that Mars Q Pluto def evens out my trine ridden chart :cool: according to Sue Tomkpins the sesquadrate...