Search results

1. N

Is this a bad chart for friendships?

Hello Elena, Wow! I cannot tell you how SPOT ON you have been in what you might've believed is describing my aspects and how they play out, but this is exactly how it has played out lol. Thank you btw for making the effort to write out this detailed response. So I'd like to not think of myself...
  2. N

Hi Ilene, Thank you for your reply. Even I have felt that it could be something playing out on the subconscious. Not consciously inviting toxic people but maybe all that water energy sometimes makes me want to see the best in people (three planets in pisces for God's sake AND the...
  3. N

Help, going through a bad phase!! Can anyone do a chart reading?? Looking for information on some aspects. More info in thread.

Life hasn't been very good (in fact pretty BAD since the end of 2018). Had a major physical and emotional setback then but have been trying to move forward steadily since, although any progress or achievement has been slow (lots of disappointments and delays of late despite being a hard worker...
  4. N

Signs and aspects that attract good people?

I Hi, This is kind of funny because I'm a Pisces (in fact triple Pisces and cancer moon too) and I attract and have attracted a lot of bad people, especially people with narcissistic tendencies. I have been taken advantage of in the past in relationships. I had to lol at this because my...
  5. N

Hi Ilene, Thank you. Yes, it's indeed been a series of unfortunate events. Everything that can go wrong does go wrong (Murphy's Law). Feel like a very unlucky person sometimes 😅. I'm just beginning to understand about transits. What are you referring to when you say rulers of transits? ( I...
  6. N

Hi Zora, Thank you for taking the time and enormous effort to write this out. I know I've replied so late but I haven't logged into this forum in ages (as is evident!). I had gotten busy with something I was pursuing. The last part where you've written that this is a time of knowing who really...
  7. N

Okay Ecliptique. Appreciate it. Thank you!!
  8. N

This is kind of a very ambiguous response to what I asked. I wasn't asking about my activities or how to move things forward in my work/interests, but rather friendships and relationships specifically.
  9. N

Moon in Cancer

I'm not sure I agree with this. Because, being a cancer moon, I was always able to make friends effortlessly since childhood, but keeping them was another thing. And more often than not, I always did and still do get taken advantage of for being caring and giving towards people. One has to be...
  10. N

Moon in Cancer

Yeah, I'm a cancer moon and I have a lot of mood swings and emotional ups and downs, but I had this scorpio moon friend who had the same, only I felt like the emotions were more violent and aggressive and she got vengeful when someone angered her or things didn't go her away. It was scary. Even...
  11. N

Moon in Cancer

Thank you for this message. It made my day. Yes, cancer moons can be very moody and having this placement can drive one craxy because of that, and so I've hated having it most of the time. But this post opened my eyes to all the positive aspects of it. Yes, we are very deep and caring people...
  12. N

Hello, Could somebody please read my chart and answer some of my questions... I've consistently been going through a bad phase when it comes to friendships. When I was younger, I made friends effortlessly. But for the past couple of years, it seems I attract really toxic people or selfish...
  13. N

Attracting Narcissists in a person's natal chart

And in my opinion, it doesn't necessarily have to be the victim types. Somebody who is highly perceptive, empathetic or intuitive will see through it as opposed to somebody who isn't. And the ones who aren't highly intuitive, they'll never really have a point of view on the narcissist, cos...
  14. N

Attracting Narcissists in a person's natal chart

Omg this is so true. I've had this experience a lot of times in my life, where I've attracted selfish, manipulative and cruel people as friends who betrayed me or were really abrasive and toxic. Had them in my family too. It's just something that's happened so much, that I started to question if...
  15. N

Libra and Pisces?

Are Libra and Pisces a bad romantic match? I met a Libra guy online who I felt really attracted to after a few conversations and the chemistry was great. He was so charming with his words. He expressed interest in me and said he found me attractive but would just like a friends with benefits...
  16. N

Is there Hope for this Chart??

Hi everyone :smile:, I would like it if somebody could read my chart and answer some of my questions. So, the last couple of years for me haven't been the easiest. There's been lots of indecision, difficulties, delays in my professional life and maybe personal life too, (but mostly in my...
  17. N

Is this a Virgo Rising thing?

Ah, maybe this is the one bright side of having this rising, which I'm happy about :)! Because normally, most articles that I've read about Virgo rising, while pointing out that they are intelligent and resourceful, always say that they are stress-prone, anxious and self critical. So, maybe this...
  18. N

I'm a pisces sun, cancer moon with a Virgo rising. What aspects exactly are you talking about?
  19. N

That's good to know.! I do get compliments on my appearance and also on intelligence. Maybe I should be happy with that and I try to be, but I tend to be self critical a lot and that might be a quality which this rising brings or it could just be me. And yeah, I've heard before that Virgo...
  20. N

Yes, indeed they are attractive :) and not so much in the conventional sense,(and I thought that wasn't enough sometimes). Maybe I am very hard on myself which could be due to the self-critical aspect of this rising sign. I always feel like I could be better, even if I put my 100% into...