Search results

1. B

what planet rules the parasympathic nervous system?

AQ Ess: Hi, thanks for the thread. I'm in the process of investigating some things and I will weigh in with what I find out. Funny, you said previously 8libra, and i have moon 12libra and sun 4libra, what's the middle number? 8. in placidus in 8th, in koch in the 9th (i prefer placidus, but...
  2. B

Venus retrograde

8) Ahhhhhh, this venus rx is being very good for me. A couple of returns from the past, which I am so not interested in, but VERY into this triple earth guy with a 7th house natal venus. Finally, by the way, not ignoring my forumeers, but had no access to the computer for the last couple...
  3. B

UK Fuel Depot Explosion.

Draco: Maybe this will help?
  4. B

Plan Ahead - Venus Rx Dec 24th

Kite: :D :D :lol: :lol: , truer words have never been spoken (er ... typed). That's gotta be your mantra man! Almost forgot to tell you, in case you haven't heard about Eric Francis! awesome astrologer, American in Paris as we speak, lots of stuff about Paris on his site AND he's a...
  5. B

Mercury returns direct

C1: kisses to you! YES! I don't have to be a vampire anymore! It is pretty shazam-ish, isn't it? 10th house merc rx stuff came through, cause I worked with it. Such a relief, I can't tell you. thanks for the note sweetie! Sending a wish your way too. 8)
  6. B

My venus in scorpio just won't let me stop!
  7. B

Mercury returns direct

It seems, cause I've been a merc rx watcher for years, that the shadow periods get to me the most intensely (merc natal 28 Libra in the 9th, and tr merc yesterday at 25 Scorpio in the 10th). I cruised along pretty well until yesterday, and car broke down (mercury/transportation) on the way to...
  8. B

E: me me, I vote post it, please, can't wait to read it! Thanks! Kite: BOTH venus scorps!?!?! :shock: Wow, no wonder you guys are together. And Happy Solar Return! Venus retro and Venus Scorps, our hearts ain't afraid of nothin' 8) , we're not afraid of any stinkin' retrograde, are...
  9. B

Another retrograde question

E: I love your mood today! What transit do you think is doing this Hair thing to ya? baker
  10. B

New Year's Eve & Sirius

Hey C1, and so I shall at midnight toast you (*clink*) and we'll just bask to Sirius (dog lover, very funny!) :lol:
  11. B

Hey Sore: thanks for the note, little boost never hurts! Your sister had it too huh? and at 19, wow, that had to have thrown your family for quite a loop then, that is so very young to get it. I see children with it all the time and it always breaks my heart, cause I still have to go to the...
  12. B

Kite: hey, sun/moon conjunct in libra and a scorpio venus here, so I'm all about that love and reconcile and stay together kind of stuff, SO 8) I can't resist, this should start to get you guys in the mood for your trip (how very nice of you, what a good husband!): Click on arrow for...
  13. B

New Year's Eve & Sirius

-- Shamanic Astrology
  14. B

A favor to ask

Nice job, sore! xo
  15. B

An ethical musing....

You guys are so much fun 8)
  16. B

Hi Angel, I concur with the other replies, and will add, very humbly (once again): astra inclinant, non necessitant, which means, the stars incline, they do not determine. that said, last month I got a great dye job, put 3 colors in my hair (former chemo patient who lost her hair now goes...
  17. B

Hum, a little lengthy, but .... for those who care (Venus = love/caring) .... and let's not forget, Chiron in Aquarius now, and I'm thinking Venus retro in Aquarius is going to be affected by those wounds too ... and I have Venus in Scorp natally, so, I'm also thinking it's involved in this...
  18. B

Mercury returns direct

I'm with you Elianah 8) ! more merc direct info (if I posted this already, we'll blame it on the "shadow" period :lol: ):
  19. B

Sun signs.

double libra here 8)