Search results

1. M

I'm crushing on this guy but I have mixed feelings. What could even come to be?

Since pluto went into Aquarius. I do have this feeling of wanting to date. I found out this guys birth chart info , just out of curiosity I happened to find someone that he has past dealings with to compare and contrast. When I met him the second time I noticed that it did come off as ego . I'm...
  2. M

I'm at a crossroads on what I'm suppose to do for work? Breaking out of poverty but what now?

Honestly and truly after this long Pluto in cap transit. I would like for some body to take care of me. With my 8th transits this manifest as my mom helping me. I'm thinking about using her help to invest in my looks. I've been working since 16 they all have ended horrible.Does this look like...
  3. M

Is their any indication of being in violent situations in my past life?

I'm a female but I swear every since I could remember it always felt like I was in a battle amongst people older than me, but eerie enough I always had more power than them in certain ways. As a kid up till this point it does seem like people are always out to get me. I do feel tired though. I...
  4. M

Looking at my chart, would it be a good idea to play scratch offs for money?

I've been having this earning to get a couple. I know I have jupiter in my 5th, but any other indicators? Would it be a waste of time?
  5. M

How should I go about making new friends

By looking at my chart I can see perhaps after my Pluto transit in my 4th whipped me clean. My childhood was really close to my heart. Since I Nataly have Neptune in my 4 th , I'm assuming that this is why it hurts. No only were secrets about my my mom finally out there , but its safe to say the...
  6. M

I'm confused on what I should be doing for work now?

Thank you! See this is what I don't mind doing because I know my words can help people. I have Pluto in the 3rd so would this he helpful? I have thought about starting off on YouTube helping and talking to people and spreading some of my knowledge. I'm just not sure how it will work. Nowadays it...
  7. M

Thank you so much for your response! Im still new to astrology with certain terms, but i tried my best to piece together all the information you gathered for me and i want to thank you! It's funny because you mentioned "wealthy" housewife. To be honest yes! This is what I actually want. My...
  8. M

I'm really confused on what to do now for work? Is something in my chart delaying it?

Thank you yes! Well my question this aspect and my whole 2nd house. Years ago somebody had told me that with Venus and Mars possibly Chiron. That I could possibly make money with my body? Looks? With Chiron in Scorpio it was not easy but I really do love and adore my body. It took a long time to...
  9. M

I'm really confused on what to do now for work? Is something in my chart delaying it?

Thank you so much for the info that is so true! Yes I do have pisces transitioning my 6th which one be over until the next three years? So if you look at my second House. Is this the house I need to kinda be looking at just to get some type of funds? I mentioned before in a post that I have...
  10. M

I feel like every since I could work. Working for others just wasn't fur me. Idk if it has something to do with my 6th? There is always people at my jobs that drain me, or even in the beginning it's going good I discover something. It feels like each time I go to work for somebody it's always as...
  11. M

Is there anything going on in my chart that is delaying work? I have Jupiter transit 8th and I can say yes lately I've been getting help, but since I'm living with my mom again it's had come through ( rental assistance, bill assistance) Ive been looking at my chart. I kinda want to start a...
  12. M

Every since my last post I have been thinking a lot lately about my moon square Saturn?

This is my chart below. I'm really wondering if my moon square Saturn is linked to my financial problems? I'm currently back with my mom. I got evicted from my last place. After this Pluto transit 4th, I'm ready to be away from my mom. I feel like now I can stand to be around her no more. I love...
  13. M

I feel like every since my daughter was born I have had difficulty with her, I am very drained. Based on our charts, what could be the solution

Yes thank you so much! That's what I'm trying to do is break the generational curse. You pointed out something interesting about my tight moon!? This is what scares me if this is the case. Since she does have so much energy and maybe perhaps if she does a little bit more activites ( sports) how...
  14. M

I feel like every since my daughter was born I have had difficulty with her, I am very drained. Based on our charts, what could be the solution

Oh wow, no this is why I postedy chart to see where the issue is. Im not blaming her for my problems. I'm trying to see where I can be of some help. I had her young (19). And I'm all for that, that's what I want to do either way getting her into activites. She loves the outdoors. With all the...
  15. M

Oh wow, no this is why I posted chart to see where the issue is. Im not blaming her for my problems. I'm trying to see where I can be of some help. I had her young (19).
  16. M

Even with mars in 12th? She has a lot of energy yes but it seems like she can't stick to one thing. She loves being on the phone, but I have not been giving it to her like usual