Search results

1. E

Tom hiddleston's ascendant?

Ok its Gemini at 22 degrees, that is what astrotheme says and they are most often right. Gemini is the trickster and known for mimicking, Thats is their distinctive quality. That puts the Sun on House X, of the professional are and we know he is good at his job.
  2. E

I totally agree with the capricorn prediction. He is plain capricornian. Also all his ladies look very cancer, his descendent.
  3. E

capricorn rising, I am gemini with virgo rising, I dont see any of it on him. I get a lot of capricorn in the loki role, the horns, the black, his face often serious, his father "self made CEO" who married to an upper class. I see a lot of his father in him. Plus a lot of ambition. I wished he...
  4. E

Julianne Hough: Her Chart Confuses me!! Please help:)

To me she looks exactly like Jennifer Aniston who is aquarius ASC Libra.
  5. E

Madonna's Ascendant Isn't Virgo

I always thought it was accepted that she has Aquarius ASC, she actually said it on a TV programme, because she was very keen on astrology.
  6. E

Guess the asc of Benedict Cumberbatch

I drop the scorpio rising in favour of Sagittarius or Capricorn due to his calm and polite manners, not as sexual as a scorpio would be or lazy as a taurus. His features remind me of a sagittarius with long nose and the chin and they are also travellers and independent spirits, just like him...
  7. E

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch's Rising Sign He is scorpio rising with uranus in the cusp and MC in Leo conjunct to Venus and Pluto. Look at the deep set eyes, the prominent nose and the perfectly defined lips. It is the best way to identify with taurus in the descendent is attracted to long stable...
  8. E

He looks exactly like my father who is cancer SCORPIO Rising i d say SCORPIO rising at the early grades with conjunct uranus in the cusp and MC Leo with venus and pluto conjunct then with mars also in house X of profession. I see a perfect match. Large forehead, pointed chin, His lips are...