Search results

1. S

Pluto square midheaven transit

Hi, Is there anyone who can share their experiences or let me know what i can expect from a pluto square midheaven transit? Pluto is going through my 6th house and I have been hit by quite some pluto transits to my inner and outer planets (see chart in attachment). Soon pluto will square my...
  2. S

Does he like me?

Thanks both elenja and kalinka for your replies! The date and time of the chart is correct because i made it when the question was on my mind (5 december, 9.12am, thailand). I thought the feelings would pass, but as i keep thinking to contact him, i wanted to be sure if i interepreted the chart...
  3. S

Does he like me?

Thanks so much for the interesting discussion! So can i deduct from your replies that he would like me and a sexual encounter might seem likely? The only thing that worries me a bit though are the receptions betweem my significator (saturn) and his (if using sun, mars and moon) for him...
  4. S

Does he like me?

Hi Kalinka, thanks for your reply! Sorry if my first post was a bit confusing, but we are not in any relationship at the moment and i am only interested in a sexual encounter (possibly more than one) with him. So that is why i wonder if this question should even be classified as a relationship...
  5. S

Does he like me?

Can anyone help me on what signifier to use? I have asked if a certain person likes me, but in the sense of sexual attraction. As I am very sexually attracted to him and interested in (just) a sexual relationship with him, I wanted to know if he feels the same about me. So my question is: do I...
  6. S

How to best support my twins

No worries! :) is there anyone else who could give some more insight in their T-square? Or if it poasible that the father is bringing the saturn theme in their lives?
  7. S

Thank you so much for your reply. Its really interesting. I will definitely pay attention to saturn and try show and teach them about love. I think this will be a hard one as their dad is not really in the picture. Actually, I now even fear that he might be the one bringing the saturn theme into...
  8. S

Anyone? I am especially worried about their T-square (jupiter square moon and square mercury/neptune/chiron). To me, it seems to be a very stressful combination for them. Could someone give some more information on this? (I know i am well ahead, but in about 40years, pluto will activate this...
  9. S

Hi everyone, my twins were born 2 minutes apart and even though they seem to have a very different chatacter i am very interested to know what i can do to support them growing up. What are their talents and weaknesses according to their chart? https://imgur.com/a/rz63kNP
  10. S

Venus conjunct saturn/pluto

Thank you! I will study more about this aspect because i really would like to support them to channel this explosive energy in a good way. Having a temper myself (saturn/pluto/jupiter conjunct my mars and square sun/mercury) i want to be a good example for them, so it might help me as well :)
  11. S

Thank you so much for your answer ElenaJ. Its a relief about the venus-saturn conjunction. However, about the uranus-mars conjunction, do you have any advice according to their chart how i can support them in channeling/releasing that energy in healthy and constructive ways?
  12. S

Hi, my twin daughter and son have venus conjunct saturn in their chart, i read the most awful things about this conjunction. I am scared i will be a bad mom for them... so i would like to get advise on how i can support my babies to overcome this difficult conjunction (and is it really such a...
  13. S

Tr pluto-sat conjunct mars

Is there anyone? I would say it can give very explosive situation (mars-pluto) concerning status or being in control (capricorn). But what about the saturn?
  14. S

Tr pluto-sat conjunct mars

Hi, Is there anyone who could give me some insight into what can be experienced/expected when the upcoming transit of pluto conjunct saturn in capricorn will be exactly conjunct someone's natal mars?
  15. S

Severe disability pisces

Thanks for your reply, interesting :)
  16. S

Severe disability pisces

Waaw watcherofthesouth that was really insightful! And i especially like the advise you give how to deal with it. I also believe that even there are difficult placements, they can be overcome with the right support. But u just need to know/understand what the support is that this person needs...
  17. S

Severe disability pisces

Yes indeed the whole chart is important. I just wanted to understand better what this particular stellium in the 12th house could imply. I think if i understand this more profoundly than i will be able to understand other aspects to the stellium or in the chart in general better like whether...
  18. S

Severe disability pisces

Hi all, I have a question about an upcoming astrological constellation. Imagine someone born in a few weeks and therfore has a chance to have mercury conjunct neptune and chiron in pisces in the 12th house. Would this imply that this person will have a major speech problem or is very delusional...
  19. S

What will happen between us after the babies are born

Thanks a lot for your reply Raphaella! Really insightful :) i know she's actually hoping they would reconcile, so it is definitely the underlying query behind the question although she did not express it clearly that way (she asked exactly as i wrote in title). So i dont know in how much horary...
  20. S

What will happen between us after the babies are born

My friend asked this question. She is currently pregnant from her ex. He is now involved with someone else. She wonders what will happen after the birth (in about 1.5 month) between her and her ex (she is hoping for a reconciliation). I see interest from both parties into each other. Although...