Search results

1. S

Oppositions

What does it mean to have so many oppositions in a synastry chart? Sun opposite Sun Mercury opposite Mercury Venus opposite Venus Saturn opposite Saturn Rising sign chart 1: Leo Rising sign chart 2: Aquarius Cross aspects : mars conjunct south node and Jupiter both ways There's a few more. It's...
  2. S

Which significator and dignities

Thanks rafaella. Well.....the moon is not in good condition. It's via combusta which I read means the chart is invalid or the querent is not in a good state of mind. I've wondered if I should contact her on and off for the last 6 months. She was my best friend from high school. The problem is...
  3. S

Thanks. I knew the answer was yes. I wanted to confirm the significator was correct and what her being in the sign of my detriment meant.
  4. S

I appreciate your response but that doesnt answer my questions
  5. S

I have an old friend that I lost contact with about 10 years ago. I was thinking of contacting her. So I asked if she would respond as the horary question. Since this is someone I used to be friends with wouldnt that be the 11th house? That's how I was interpreting the chart. But that leads me...
  6. S

Friendship question

Thanks for posting the chart. I will need to read about via combusta ascendant. I didn't consider that. I usually only look at the moon or significators for that. I disagree about using the 7th house for a friend. I don't think you can lump everyone you ask a horary about into that house.
  7. S

Friendship question

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I just tried to post it again. :annoyed:
  8. S

Friendship question

Can someone please confirm that I was right about the chart?
  9. S

Friendship question

Not sure if chart posted ...doing this from kindle
  10. S

Friendship question

Hi everyone :sideways: Last year I went through a very nasty divorce. I've heard some friends will dump you during your divorce for a variety of reasons. I had 2 people who stopped speaking to me. So I asked a horary question, was it because of the divorce. I'm mars, in my own rulership and in...
  11. S

Relationship question

I asked a question, why doesn't so and so like me? This isn't a romantic relationship, kind of business related... sort of. It's my divorce attorney. There were times he was cordial but other times I thought to myself, is this guy on my side? I feel a little uncomfortable with him. I need...
  12. S

timing in horary

I don't know how to phrase another question. I don't want to go into the history of my marriage and details of what I think is wrong with my husband. I don't think he's dangerous. But i don't think he's capable of taking care of our children alone. And I already know this relationship is not...
  13. S

timing in horary

Bump......
  14. S

Interference

It's weird seeing a question you asked 6 years ago pop up again lol
  15. S

timing in horary

I'm in the process of divorcing my husband. He has a girlfriend and I asked how long they would be together. I'm not divorcing him because he was cheating on me. I believe he has a mental disorder and I don't think he will be able to sustain the relationship with her. Our children will be...
  16. S

Did he move on?

Looks like he might have found someone. Look where Venus is..with Jupiter in his 5th. Oddly enough I remember you from years ago. Is this the same guy? Let me put a different spin on this. Do you really want to be with him or is it just the challenge of trying to get an emotionally unavailable...
  17. S

divorce settlement

Thanks Tikana. I've started trying to negotiate before I go back to my lawyer for custody arrangements and money. He's lowered his figure. He had to, otherwise he'd have to appear in court and explain certain things that would be embarrassing. If I'm not mistaken Venus and Jupiter are in the...
  18. S

divorce settlement

I asked the question will he get the amount he's asking for. My husband and I are getting divorced. I'm the one with assets from inheritance. There may be a loophole where he can get some money. I'm the moon in Sag, no dignity :sad: He's Saturn, retrograde but has some dignity in term. He's in...
  19. S

significantly in divorce ... settlements

Thanks all. It's me who's getting the divorce. I haven't actually asked the question yet. I'm still thinking how to phrase it in a more specific way.