Search results

1. K

will we ever see each other again?

hey, the question could easily be answered with a yes. There is this Venus/ Mars conjunction in about 3 degrees. Hence in about 3 month u can expect to meet them again.
  2. K

does my husband loves me?

Hi, Saturn in His First House and its domicile.. and No Mutual reception= he does Not Love you. Moon is squaring Mars, 4th House ruler of the 7th (relationship) + Translation of light of Venus From Sun to Saturn. Venus as 4th house ruler (end of the Matter) and in detriment will Not Bode Well...
  3. K

When will he come back?

Mhm... Anyways,the original question was: when He Comes Back? Mercury to Jupiter are 4 degrees,cadent House and fixed sign-4month would be realistic.
  4. K

When will he come back?

Hi, There will BE contact again due to Mercury/Jupiter conjunction but probably Not for good. Moon in Opposition with both planets and square Mars at the end, does Not Show a Happy ending. If He Comes Back, Then U will separate again.
  5. K

Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Strikers and Hobart will win.
  6. K

Renegades vs Stars: Stars will win after tough fight
  7. K

Timing in horary - when will he get the job

Thank u for the update. Sun to Jup? 4 Degrees... maybe the time when he got hired?
  8. K

Will I see him on my birthday?

Your question was if u will see him again (on ur birthday). Clearly a No for me. As Tikana wrote..no aspects between Sun and Saturn. Moon squaring Saturn at the end. Ur wish will not come true.
  9. K

my fault. australia won toss.So they win game.
  10. K

ASC won toss.hence ASC is india and wins the game
  11. K

Yes and ASC was Renegades.so chart was for ASC. No Pluto on ASC in D9 because exact start time. But games usually starts exact? So according your first post dsc should win toss and loses game. Don't know who won toss but ASC won game.so actually first prediction was right...just ASC dsc issue
  12. K

When will I get a job ?

Hi, Venus to Saturn. Something within 1 time unit- 1 Week,month, year. Venus square Saturn without Frustration by another planet is not something Bad! It just shows that it won't happen the easy way and you have to deal with some obstacles further to get to your Job.
  13. K

Liverpool vs Leicester City Sun 22/11

Agreed with fensi. Leicester is clearly winner. Antiscia pof on IC,too.
  14. K

Yes ASC is Delhi. And they will dominate the whole game until 21.00.then hyd will come back but I don't think they can defeat Delhi. Let's see. So I'm still seeing DC and mi in the final :-D
  15. K

I think it's not a big secret that since a week (since tropical Venus entered into Libra) every toss winner, Bowles first and wins the game (except RR vs KKR match). And this will be repeated probably until the End of ipl ;) (except tomorrow game maybe...let's see). So DC vs MI in the final.
  16. K

Yes DSC was rcb but flow showed clearly onesided match for hyd.
  17. K

When I will get a new job

Hey, i had to look at the chart again to answer to your question. It's not the 9th but the 5th house in your chart. Usually a Person changes his/her job when the planets Sun,Saturn,Rahu or Ketu appears in the Mahadasha or Bhukti. Also the planet has to signify the houses 6 or 10 and be in the...
  18. K

When will I get my refund?

Thanks for the update. Actually I can't See the right timer but I think it's hidden somewhere in the chart :-)
  19. K

Horary says mumbai.
  20. K

No Chance for Delhi to win. Onesided match for hyd tomorrow.