Search results

1. C

What are my chances for this job?

Thanks a lot to both of you for sharing your time, thoughts and knowledge with me :) I will update you as soon as I have news from them!
  2. C

Thanks a lot for looking at my chart :) I had the second interview yesterday, my feeling was a very good one, but I was not expecting to be told that there are two more stages... so a longer process. They will move on with 3 candidates and I'll have to wait to see if I'm one of them. The team...
  3. C

Thanks a lot for looking at my chart :) The next interview is tomorrow; if there's no other stage, I expect them to give feedback very soon. I will update here :)
  4. C

Hello everyone, I've moved to the 2nd stage interview process and I would like to know what my chances look like from this chart. I see my, Sun, in the 10 house, and interpret it as a positive. But there are two more planets there with which I don't know what to make of. Plus, there is a...
  5. C

Will this place be a good place for me?

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart and share with me your thoughts. I appreciate it very much :) Probably the "powerful teachings" could be related to how I deal with anger and frustration... The job already has a lot of red flags. They made me an offer and then said...
  6. C

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and knowledge with me. I deeply appreciate it :) As am a student of astrology, it's interesting for me to learn more about horary, which is an area where I'm very much a beginner. I can now, after your explanations, understand better the...
  7. C

Thank you very much for sharing your insights :) Spot on about my current job: I do like my colleagues and even my boss, they are all nice people and so far, I’ve enjoyed working with them. Still, the job brought me to desperation as I hated it and struggled so much with the tasks. The...
  8. C

Hi Hwistle, my question refers to the job offer I've recently received and accepted. I will start this new job soon, so I was curious to see what the horary chart shows about this new position. This will be my 4th job starting this year. I changed jobs due to a toxic place and once I got fired...
  9. C

Thank you very much for looking at my chart and sharing your thoughts :) Yes, indeed my life has been undergoing a major transformation in the last year both on a personal and professional level. This position I will start soon is very challenging but I´m willing to give my best to do a good...
  10. C

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts :) The job is challenging from the beginning, as I have more responsibilities than I had in my work life before because I will be leading a team. I feel this is a huge challenge and I'm not sure I'll do well, but I'm willing to do my best. There is...
  11. C

Hello, I've received and accepted a job offer these days. I'm about to start soon. I was wondering if this place (the new job) would be a good place for me. What do you see? I might be eaten by anxiety because I've been in a very long job search and the last three (short-lived) positions were...
  12. C

Any job offer for me soon?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update you that I received a job offer these days and accepted it. There are many aspects of the job offer that sound good and the job itself is very attractive to me. Hopefully, this will be a tranquil (non-toxic) place for me where I can stay for a longer...
  13. C

My current job is definitely on shaky ground due to me not liking it and struggling to do it. It's not a job I'm good at and I'm having great difficulties learning what needs to be done. The salary is not all bad, but it is still low for what I see the job requires. The boss is kind and all good...
  14. C

Thank you very much :) The problem that might be attached to the job offer you're describing fits very well with my search and my current interview process. I've been applying to other cities and countries as well as being not sufficiently qualified for certain positions... Let's see, I'll keep...
  15. C

Hi everyone, I'm in a very intense job search phase. I've been doing interviews and have to keep doing... I have a job, but it's little probable that I will be able to continue here. I'm struggling a lot. Is there any job offer coming for me soon? I'm in some interview processes right now, but...
  16. C

Any chances to get this job? Horary exercise

Hello everyone, I have a new second interview for a job. I had a first preliminary one and now I’m in the second stage. I did this chart asking “Do I have any chances for this job?” I don’t look good to me from the very start. Between me (Saturn) and job (Venus), there’s a separating...
  17. C

Will I get an offer? (Trial interpretation)

Hello, in the end, I wrote them an e-mail on Friday and asked although the answer I was expecting was a negative one. They answered that they had taken someone else and apologized for not coming back with a reply at the beginning of the week as they said. So, this chapter is closed. Thanks again...
  18. C

I think it could be both, but more probable debts I already owe as I really owe a lot. Plus, if I had received an offer, more than sure I'd have to borrow a bit of money as the job is in a different city, but it would have compensated I guess. It was a job that seemed to be what I liked doing...
  19. C

I had the interview on Friday morning and they said I'm the last to interview and that they'll give an answer Monday or maybe Tuesday. Today is already Wednesday and still no answer. I'm not sure if to write them and ask about the status, but I'm 100% sure that another candidate got the offer...
  20. C

Hello everyone

Wow 8 years ago! How time flies :)