Search results

1. T

Relationship.failure

Wednesay.Sept.29.1976@0924.in.Groton.CT. birth.data.
  2. T

Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

ok...thank.you...do.you.see.these.problem.with.my.autism.as.affecting.much.of.my.life...
  3. T

Relationship.failure

Have.question.for.asking... I.am.autistic.and.need.to.know.how.to.resolve.relationship.problems... Been.married.twice.and.all.relationships. I.get.the.worst.of.it.all... All.but.a.few.literally.have.cheated.on.me... Looking.for.lasting.love... *Chart has elapsed* This is how you may post...
  4. T

Please.examine.my.chart...There.are.two.areas.of.interest... First.what signs.make.me.autistic... Second.having.troubles.now.with.autism.as.my.symptoms.got.worse.on. Wednesday.24.of.March.at.9.pm. My.birthdate.is.Wednesday.Spetember.29.1976.at.9.24.am...
  5. T

Austism

Would someone please look at this information for me...Is there any similarities? Wednesday, September 29, 1976 at 9:24 am Groton, CT USA This is my chart. I am diagnosed with autism, Kanners type and would like to have some thoughts and lessons on recognizing the signs of autism in my...
  6. T

Would anyone like to look at a chart of an autistic. It is myself. Wednesday, September 29,1976 at 9:24 am in Groton, CT, USA. I am just trying to learn to spot the signs in my chart...Could you please help.