Search results

1. C

Hello! New to all this, but very curious creature.

Hi Ben, welcome! I still consider myself a newbie too. You sound like my husband who is also a Gemini sun and I think the same rising sign as well. He doesn't play violin but he did practice the clarinet for awhile. He has many hobbies and is always going from one thing to another.
  2. C

Hi Everyone!

Well just reading what it's about I can give you my opinion without feeling I need to watch it since I have been acquainted with someone who believes in a lot of the government conspiracy, illuminati stuff. My thoughts are that there is corruption in governments but I think it all mostly has to...
  3. C

Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

This apply's to me as well. Don't know if this has to do with it but in July of 2012 I had a type of emotional breakdown for awhile and several months after that decided to move back home and change my college major. Came to realize that the original path I set myself on was not really what I...
  4. C

Will my Mom ever find peace in her life?

Ok thank you tr1nity! Also thank you to Krewster. :)
  5. C

Thank you tr1nity! :) How would someone activate the grand trine?
  6. C

Thanks everyone! I will be sure to look in to astrodienst for charts next time as I think the app I have give me natal charts is not totally reliable or easy to read! Thanks for the info!
  7. C

A little background info: My Mom has been divorced twice, both marriages lasting about the same amount of time, roughly 12 years each. Soon after she divorced my Dad she began dating and quickly moved in with my step father. Her marriage to him was more or less unhappy and now she says she is...
  8. C

My Chart: any readings are welcome

OK, let me try this again. Here is my natal chart, and it should be correct. If you could just tell me what you see please.
  9. C

What can you tell me about my love life?

Besides the general chart analysis just wondering if there is anything in my chart that says anything big concerning relationships, for example I married pretty young, would my chart show any hints of that? And will this be my only marriage? I don't know a lot about charts but I was just...
  10. C

What can you tell me about my love life?

Have you been able to figure it out since we last messaged Zarathu? Do you need anymore information?
  11. C

Hi Everyone!

I play a different character every year because we have a different theme every year, with storyline and everything. Last year I was in a morph suit in a room full of animatronic mannequins. One of my favorite recent horror movies in Insidious. I always jump at the scene with the demons face...
  12. C

Hi Everyone!

Ok. Well I do a lot if acting. Right now I'm in The Scarlet Letter at one of our local theaters.I also do a lot of Halloween type stuff. Ever year in October I act at the Haunted Cavern at Ruby Falls. They have a website think it's just hauntedcavern.com or something like that. You can watch the...
  13. C

Hi Everyone!

Lol yeah. Soooo no idea what else to talk about.
  14. C

Hi Everyone!

Lol OK ;) Thanks for the info.
  15. C

Capricorns and Addictions

Wow, yeah I've just noticed recently that several Cap guys I've known or heard of had alcohol or drug problems. Don't know much about the women other than myself. Although there are several Cap women on my moms side of the family, myself included who like to have a drink fairly frequently...
  16. C

The Next Doctor Peter Capaldi

Ok thanks! I'm really excited to see what he does! :D
  17. C

Ok thanks. 👍
  18. C

Wise words. I feel like I've made a lot of improvemts in the past few years mentally, even though in the real world I had to take a step or two backwards. I had to make myself realize that it wasent a failure just me having to reevaluate/change things in my life.
  19. C

Thanks for all the info! I'm a Cap born in the early 90s (you probably could figure that from my name!) and a lot of the time I do feel like escaping or something. And I do think of myself as being pretty spiritual although I've moved passed a lot of the more conservative beliefs I was taught as...
  20. C

Just a general question; are Capricorns, especially males, more prone to drug and alcohol addictions? Was wondering because I noticed several famous celebrity Capricorns like David Bowie and Elvis Presley suffered from addictions and I know one Capricorn male who suffers from alcohol problems...