Search results

1. S

Free online transit charts that include aspects?

ps: i did not post a "bad word" not sure why it was bleeped out?!! Just saying...
  2. S

Free online transit charts that include aspects?

Holy ****!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND! ww.astrowin.org I am looking at my vocational astrology with ALL THE SABIAN SYMBOLS! It just POPULATED!!!! Do you know how much TIME this will save me?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG! Sorry for being obnoxius, but I feel like I hit the jackpot! This is so easy! ps...
  3. S

North Node Combust?! Is My Future Scorched?!

well, I most certainly need to take a look at that! Thanks for the info. I am getting into e-books, so maybe that will serve to preserve the book? But, then again, a loved book cannot be replaced. :)
  4. S

Software/Online Program See Indivudal Aspects and Configurartions? Natal and Transit.

Ideally, I would like a program that would allow me to see individual configurations on my natal chart, and what aspects and configurations, are forming during transits. I have purchased a few transit reports, but they all seem to be very generic. Being born on the 22nd of July a...
  5. S

Hi I am Steve... just introducing myself...

:( Apple!!! hahaha. I am not an apple lover, but I do thank you for the quick relpy and help. :) I will post a thread and see what other member's come up with. Thanks again, I trust that you are correct in your advice, but I am not an apple user. Namaste. :)
  6. S

Hi I am Steve... just introducing myself...

Hi Steve! Welcome to the community. I just joined, too. I am a newbie to astrology, and have been studying for about a year and a half. I also study numerology and psychology. You sound like an expert at reading charts, a far journey from where I am in my level of studies, lol. I found your...
  7. S

Well, that pitted degree stuff certainly adds a new something-something- to the mix doesn’t it?! (This is so cool!) lol. Wow, it would have taken me so much longer to locate this info on my own, thank you Princess V! You seem to have a radar for finding all the great reads! I am glad my post...
  8. S

Hello, ALL! Thanks for the quick responses and sincerity in helping me with this very important part of my chart. Before I replied, I did research and correlations on this from the info shared with me. (Sorry, Virgo Rising) So, it has taken me a few days to reply back. While reading you will...
  9. S

Hello ALL! :o :)

Welcome to you! and Thanks! :) I'm glad you found this forum, too. There is never enough to say about astrology, there are so many existing threads. Good luck in your furture journey through this site. :)
  10. S

Really, I tried not to ask, but I cannot find anything to help me understand what this means. My Sun is 29 Cancer 38'18 AND MY North Node is 1 Leo 40'30 d (according to the thumbnail chart) So, because they are so close together, my SUN is SCORTCHING my hopes, dreams and desires???? Is this...
  11. S

Hello ALL! :o :)

It's great to have the opportunity to be a part of online chats, personal growth and friendships with people like me! Well, maybe not exactly like me...I am new to astrology and have been ferociously studying for about a year and half now. It feels like I need two lifetimes to continually...