Search results

1. R

Megan Fox has Scorpio rising!

your right I cannot know heath ledger for sure...just my beliefs... I am gonna try and find that megan fox interview online with her talking about being a leo rising....I haven't been able to find the interview yet...just people talking about her talking about being a leo rising in the...
  2. R

I have done a LOT of research in the last 2 years and know heath ledger was a gemini rising..with moon and jupiter in cancer in the first...heath was known to be very fidgity and had a lot of nervous energy and man I have so many reasons I can't list em all..I gotta run ha ha in a major...
  3. R

to the above..I don't know what to say...your friend may or may not know megan fox who knows...the closest connection I have to her is an aquaintence of mine is good friends with shia labiof and was telling us about megan fox in 08.... I may have been wrong about the venus in taurus deal..I...
  4. R

I don't remmeber the magazine(maybe it was cosmopolitan) she was just on it..next time I am at the market I will check..yeah astrotheme i think also put up that heath ledger was an aries rising which is incorrect as well.hes a gemini rising...
  5. R

Megan fox is not a scorpio rising...megan fox is a Leo rising with sun in taurus venus in taurus(for whoever said venus in gemini is incorrect) and I believe mercury and maybe some others in the 10th house....She just admited this in a magazine article like vogue or something of that...
  6. R

please read my chart franklin

franklin I am also attempting an acting career or have been for a whil ebut now about to take it to the next level proffesionally...could I ask your opinion...
  7. R

help!! moving overseas

a year ago I stated I was moving overseas...a work visa proved impossible I went to school and raised my grades over the summer..and have been given financial aid and loans and grants for schools overseas..and ect but am now at last minute going through clearing in the u.k. I have a span of a...
  8. R

Dating, Mating & Relating with Virgo

that explains a lot why is that
  9. R

a powerfully placed part of fortune

sorry about all the questions I am a gemini after all ha ha
  10. R

also what are your thoughts on my libra rising venus in taurus....I was overweight from 13 to now...I have about 20-30 pounds to lose before I am ripped..libra puts it all over my body though..so i think when I get to my optimal weight I will see my true self....I am a mesomorph a true one and...
  11. R

I broke my laptop and have to use the computer in random places...so I cannot download my chart..I have done this many times so I trust astrologers community.... what does my progressed moon in aries in the 7th mean? pluto conjunct the ic would be opposed my mc..I read somewhere when this...
  12. R

I absolutly know what you mean about your lady unable to be intimate or vulnerable...my virgo I think dates douchebags because they won't try to become intimate with her and she can't be hurt emotionally by them...but shes terrified by me who makes her feel...she just runs....virgo sun mars in...
  13. R

I absolutly know what you mean about your lady unable to be intimate or vulnerable...my virgo I think dates douchebags because they won't try to become intimate with her and she can't be hurt emotionally by them...but shes terrified by me who makes her feel...she just runs....virgo sun mars in...
  14. R

also if mars rules my second house it will probably be weak..but if pluto(which is battling with venus to be my strongest planet in my chart) rules it and its in the first house..what does it mean
  15. R

a lot of that is right on the mark or close...but what do you think of my part of fortune at 29 degrees leo in the 11th house.... also when pluto gets to 11 degrees at my ic won't that transform my career as well?? I am looking foward to my next saturn transit..I need restructure of my ego...
  16. R

your right on the dot..I have allready healed a lot and gotten over the anger and resentment but yes it was there lol...I agree about finances..and I still do have problems with assertive aggressive people...I love to debate and argue my points passionatly but if someone is super aggressive I...
  17. R

question does pluto rule my 2nd house or does mars.... if its pluto pluto is so strong in my chart it would mean lots of money....if mars I can see why i am broke lol...does mars in the 9th mean I will make my money overseas.....my mars is weak by sign but i believe strong by aspect and...
  18. R

I really wanna make movies for kids just like jim henson, hayoa miyazaki do as well...I believe it helps kids develop and gives them substance...we went from the never ending story, the dark crystal, the muppets, the lion king to hannah montana, bratz and ect..and we wonder why this generation...
  19. R

of course I know the pied piper... I have creative and artistic dreams... what do you think my test is with jupiter...I m am enthralled now
  20. R

you hit it right on the spot...I am an actor who is a creative writing and philosophy major I am trying to move to london right now to go after my career more profesionally