Search results

1. A

what did he say to her? (confused miscommunication?)

okay thank you i appreciate it!
  2. A

oooh ok that makes sense idk if i did something by accident to him and she took offense to that which is why he was involved and stepped in ? i’m really flirty when drunk and could have done something to him without even realizing it and thats why he felt like he should intervene? because him...
  3. A

omg all of that is so interesting ???? he actually was working cause thats his job as like a promoter. so he just went and calmed her down by kind of speaking poorly about me in some way? maybe saying i was too drunk or something? could you see if this affected how he might view me or maybe he...
  4. A

ok i hope so!! i just was worried about what he thought of me if anything at all during that interaction. like as if he backed her up to calm her or opposite and was like saying i didnt mean to do whatever i did! idc about her just more worried about him haha thank u!!
  5. A

gosh thats so werid! so i did something to upset the girl and she was just saying wtf and he just stepped in because he knew her maybe? like it didnt have to involve him then? like he was just being a good friend to stop whatever that was from escalating? i wonder what i did to do something...
  6. A

so i was out last night at like a bar and i was at this table with this guy i like so we were all just hanging nothing crazy i wasnt like too drunk or doing too much at least i dont think i was anyway i go inside the table and this girl outta nowhere starts being so rude to me and said something...
  7. A

Why does she hate us?

wow thanks chrysalis, that makes sense. it's really upsetting to be seen like that but I guess there's only so much we can do.
  8. A

Why does she hate us?

Horary chart: http://ibb.co/5kRTRrh http://ibb.co/XyDyW00 My sister and I have known this girl for almost 2 years now. We were initally friends/acquaintances and saw each other every weekend and said hi to each other and have many mutual friends. We even hung out a few times at parties and...
  9. A

does he like me?

ok that makes sense thank u
  10. A

does he like me?

wait r u trying to say i’m like his rebound ? lol
  11. A

does he like me?

theres another girl? can u tell who it is w the chart?
  12. A

does he like me?

im just curious to see if this guy I kinda have a crush on likes me. we have been flirty and made out quite a few times before but its only like if we are out at the bar drunk etc. i think he might be pulling back a little which is fine cause were nothing serious but I'm noticing the more he is...
  13. A

did this person kick me and my sister out

yeah i agree with you. i guess this chart then clearly shows it was her that caused an issue with us at this party since i had no issue with no other person since then. thank you!
  14. A

you mention an unpleasant interaction, i asked this question aug 6 in the morning at 11:40 am and was told to leave at around 11:15pm on aug 5. would that indicate that? or wait i just realized exactly 2 weeks ago that there was the interaction where i found out what she thought of us because of...
  15. A

ugh! thats so frustrating. i hope the truth comes to light soon so she no longer is an issue. thank you
  16. A

i would like to know if this girl kicked me and my sis out at a birthday party last night. she has the wrong idea/was told incorrect info of us therefore does not think very good about us. its very upsetting cause we did not do anything to be treated as such and we were having so much fun with...
  17. A

SOS should my twin and i do this tv show?

Y'ALLLLL My twin and I were asked if we'd be interested in possibly being on national TV dating show and i'm wondering if this possibly could be good for us? Would we succeed in filming? If anyone is familiar with dating shows, it's like Love Island. We have fall semester during filming and I...
  18. A

how does he feel about me? (a friend)

okay thats interesting makes sense tho🤭🤭 thank you
  19. A

how does he feel about me? (a friend)

okay thank you!! good to know