Search results

1. C

What's going on with Russell Brand?

It's interesting to see the two charts and different house placements. Angelina was a bit rebellious in her younger years. The matching blood vial necklaces and marriage to Billy Bob Thorton, the whole Brangelina deal in 2005. But despite that, she seems like a very dedicated mother, and...
  2. C

What's going on with Russell Brand?

Sorry to digress for a moment. But I realized this when I saw his chart. Angelina Jolie was born on the same day, same year. She is a Cancer rising with Venus on the ascendant and that Aries stellium is surrounds he MC. So she kinda has his chart upside down. Lol. Very interesting, because...
  3. C

Sun Conjunct South Node

I understand exactly how you feel and I so wish I had an answer for you. I have my natal Sun very tightly conjunct my MC and SN and it is very hard for me to move on from the past too. But perhaps that also has to do with NN hugged up on my IC😒 Wishing you clarity and peace🙏
  4. C

Newcomer from Astrodienst Forum

Thank you!! Oof, I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with the Neptune fog as well. It's heavy. I need to see how far it will retrograde. Currently it's right on the cusp of my 6H and opposing right between my 11H moon and 12 H Pluto😝 Good to hear Jupiter is in your favor😁.
  5. C

Thank you so much. And I going to check out your link about on Esoteric astrology as I'm not that familiar with it😊
  6. C

Nice to see you!!! I recognized your beautiful kitty 😻 I hope you are well.
  7. C

Hi there!!😊. I'm sorry I'm getting back to this so late🙈 Great memory! Yup, that was me with the Pluto and moon conjunction in late Virgo that T Neptune has been opposing😅 Still hanging on... I hope you are doing well and the transits have been kind to you🙏
  8. C

debilitated Jupiter

Do you think that Mars opposite Jupiter in mutual reception in the OPs chart would help offset some of the other challenging aspects?
  9. C

Thank you UkPoohbear and Lonerose😊 Trying to get used to the new surroundings😁
  10. C

debilitated Jupiter

I don't have any answers, as I have a very similar predicament with my natal Jupiter in my chart as well😬 Following for future insight😊
  11. C

Thank you both very much😊
  12. C

Hi there, I'm Cathy and also migrating here from the AD forum. So nice seeing some familiar names😊 Also looking forward to meeting new members from this forum. Thank you for having me!