Search results

1. A

Transiting South Node conjunct natal Venus( and few more aspects)

Thanks for the link, will read it for sure! I agree, like every planet that can bring good and bad, depending on position and aspects, so does the Nodes also! Not that long ago Nodes sextiled and trined my natal Moon and also my natal Nodes, because they were good aspects i thought maybe in...
  2. A

Thank you for answering! Im quite not yet familiar with midpoints, if you have time to closely explain on my chart in my case, i would be so thankfull? But for sure midpoints are going to be one of my next lessons, very curious about them now! Regarding SN transit to my natal Venus, which...
  3. A

Hi, @Jlynn thank you for commenting! Hi @rahu , hope my chart can be seen now here! Will be very thankful for any insight
  4. A

Thanks for answering! Thought my chart was attached to my profile, currently without any computers cannot do properly! Writing from the phone, hopefully this will help: https://proastro.com/free_1/sabian_form_wheel_2_new.php...
  5. A

Hi everyone, recently noticed that i have few interesting aspects in my chart and if anyone is willing to help and tell me their opinion about it, i would be so grateful! Im still, could say, quiet the beginner, but this is what i noticed: Transiting Nodes passed on my IC/MC axis, Aquarius and...
  6. A

Long distance trip or relocation???

Hi! I would like if someone can help me with my solar and natal chart, and tell me if its possible for me to relocate this year, either for short or long period of time??? This is my solar and natal chart ,and just solar! http://imageshack.com/a/img921/709/EYMLys.png...
  7. A

Help to determine the trip?

Help with solar chart??? Hi everyone! Almost a year and a half ago some person looked at my chart and told me that this summer a will have a long distance trip. I would like if someone can help me and tell me when and where that can be? Could be a possible relocation or a longer stay? Would...
  8. A

Our Karmas and other people past lives

Hi Julia! I love astrology,and im trying to learn as much as i can,but im still beginer. Im very interested in karmic astrology and karma. Im going now through some hard time of life and hard relationship, and i would be so thankful and it would help me a lot if you could look at some aspects...