Search results

1. L

Unaspected Venus in synastry.

And that's my main concern! His Venus is in taurus,sextile his mercury.His mercury aspects planets in my chart,but Venus doesn't.Unless I can count 2 quincunxes,which are not really aspects,a wide opposition(6 orbs) to my Saturn and a very wide trine(9 orbs) to my mars.Oh,and basically an exact...
  2. L

Unaspected Venus in synastry.

I was wondering what effects can this have in synastry,when one person's Venus(the male's in the case I'm referring to) does not aspect any planets or points in the other's chart.I was wondering if there can be the feeling of being "in love",or an y feelings at all from the person whose Venus is...
  3. L

Solar return 2011 soon.Year ruler in bad condition.Thoughts?

Thank you Gemini59!You may be right,since many things are about to happen to people close to me,that will affect me too in a way.Things are about to change and I'm getting a little anxious that I won't be able to handle all this pressure from my environment,and that's why my energy is drained.It...
  4. L

Yes,I know how things are,but I was hoping for a birthday gift! My specific question is:What does it mean that my year ruler and my SR Ascendant ruler are in bad condition in my Solar Return for 2011?Is there a danger for my health in the coming year?
  5. L

I'm still waiting to hear your thoughts,and I don't ask for free readings very often.
  6. L

Suimui10,thank you for your wishes!I hope you understand I'm still a beginner and not an expert,but I'm glad you found my post helpful!
  7. L

Will I be satisfied in my new job?

I'm just updating to say that the reading was quite accurate in all its aspects.I'm impressed and I have no idea how you knew all this stuff!
  8. L

In a few days I'll be having my solar return and things don't look great for me.As a member showed me,the situation of the year ruler is quite important. My annual profection for 2011 has Sagittarius rising and Jupiter in my SR is retrograde,in the 12th house,and in an applying square to...
  9. L

William Lilly's indications of a violent death.Do they work?

Hey Bobzemco,I haven't had the time to be in the forum or "investigate" on the subject for a while cause I've been busy working,but I wanted to thank you for your input to this thread,it means a lot.I will give it a better look when I get the chance.
  10. L

mercury retro and new car?!?

I'm bringing this back since I'm about to buy a new car.The latest I can delay it is till the beginning of August.I already know what car I want,I visited companies etc.The problem is,it's going to take at least 20 days for it to cbe ready after I order it. So my question is,should I order it...
  11. L

Thank you for your response!It's an interesting observation,but you have to understand that these configurations alone did not cause his death,there must have been something heavier going on at that time,basically by primary directions.Read the above posts by Bobzemco,they are very helpful in...
  12. L

Thank you Julie!That was interesting since it gives a good description of how this job really is,inside an office,with many women also working there and a strict schedule.I've been unemployed for a very long time and that's the reason I'm so stressed about it.I'm afraid it won't be easy for me.
  13. L

I'm a beginner in horary so please bear with me.I had a job interview recently,which turned out ok,and I'll be starting this job sometime this month.It's an office related job,it's not my dream job,but judging by the situation in my country it's a privilege to even have a job in the 1st place.I...
  14. L

Help with Primary Directions?Moon,Sun and Ascendant directed to Saturn this year.

Hey szanne!Thank you for answering this!It's nice to hear from someone that this program provides accurate results.I'm just not sure about the settings,if I'm using the right ones,it has so many options it gets complicated. But yes,Primary directions are very accurate as far as I know,so if...
  15. L

Yeah,that transit report looks kind of funny.Creativity,transformation,awakening,and then some more creativity,everything's sooo nice.. These are very generalized.Someone doesn't even need astrology to understand that he was an unhappy man,and sooner or later he would kill himself,if you listen...
  16. L

That's all very well said and explained,and thank you.However.. ...I'm not sure about this.Yes,I agree that transits can't predict death,but when primary directions show death,a heavy transit at that time could help in making the death more extraordinary,if you can use this word for a...
  17. L

quitting smoking and astrology

I couldn't agree more.I once quit for a month,cold turkey method. But then I realized I didn't really want to quit,and even though I didn't miss it at all,I decided I should start smoking again.I just ruined what could have been a succesfull quiting period for me,because I hated myself as a...
  18. L

in real life..

It was extremely hard to find someone who has a good opinion on astrology,and I usually don't go around telling people I'm into it.My good friends know it(not my parents though,I've already given them hard times,this would totally devastate them).When people find it funny,I kindly explain to...
  19. L

Well,like I said in my 1st post,planets in the 8th house not necessarily indicate violent death.AND I would never predict death (let alone a violent one) for anyone in here anyway,except for myself maybe.What I'm doing is looking at people's chart who already died and gathering information to...
  20. L

Wow.Here it gets a little more complicated than the rest,but I'm going to be ok!So far you showed me 3 methods 1.When the hyleg is in quadrant II we direct it to the descendant and then subtract or add according to the aspects made by malefics and benefics. 2.Directing by right Ascension to the...