Search results

1. M

Can I transition to a publishing career?

Hmm, you're fight. Overall it doesn't really have staying power.
  2. M

Thank you!! I agree Jupiter is about to be so much stronger, and if that meant anything for me as Jupiter or not...
  3. M

Event chart- lawsuit

Nothing came of the evil lawsuit, they're doing fine! :love:
  4. M

Hi all, I am working on transitioning jobs/career, and asked about transitioning to a publishing/entertainment career. I am Jupiter in 1st house but retrograde, ruled by Mars ruler of 9th house publishing. Jupiter is also ruler of 10th, so should I be Moon? In that case, in face and detriment...
  5. M

Amber Heard

I was thinking Sag rising and found this post. Which would put Uranus and Neptune and maybe Mars in her 1st house. Also, Moon would then be around 14 Libra, with Chiron making a tense opposition ATM.
  6. M

Job Interview During Void of Course Moon

Hi Osa, I ran into this because I have the same thing coming up for me. A really important interview at 29o Cancer (Venus is at 2 Aries, so similar aspects you had- Square by sign but entering an aspect). Do you mind my asking: how did it finally go with you (if you still remember, that is...
  7. M

See music in this chart?

Thank you so very much for your generous reply! Somehow I missed this and here I am two years later!! I love the incentive. I was very creative and bold as a child but did become very insecure and introverted regarding my creative work. Would love to know more! <3
  8. M

See music in this chart?

Composition and singing!
  9. M

See music in this chart?

Thank you! Veeery interesting! Although I was born in a cold place Ive lived more than half of my life in the tropics, Southern hemisphere - although I do believe things don't really work for me around here.
  10. M

Change to music

I have posted my chart in the Vocational Astrology threads, in case anyone wants to check the post :) https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=927227#post927227
  11. M

See music in this chart?

Hi everyone, Since hitting a major life and career and job slump, I have been wondering -again, ever since a child- about music. I never thought it was a real possibility because although I come from a musical-career family, my father hated it and never wanted his children to pursue it. On and...
  12. M

Whats your most difficult aspect/s you've had to deal with in your chart ?

Sun conj venus T-square Moon and Pluto hands down.
  13. M

Change to music

Thank you so much, Waybread and Rafaella! <3
  14. M

Change to music

Thanks, Raphaella! From an early age I was involves with music and on and off part of my life except never having the courage to admit I wanted to be a musician. My grandfather was a classical and ethnomusical composer who was well known and respected. My father HATED my being musical:/...
  15. M

Change to music

I thank moon aspects Venus then mars... although Venus is retrograde and weak
  16. M

Change to music

Aww. Ok, thanks!!
  17. M

Change to music

yes, work with music
  18. M

Change to music

Hi everyone, Coincidentally I posted a question about this about a year ago- got reminded now- and the reviews were mixed :) Now I asked on an impulse but I've been needing a radical change in my life. This chart looks good to me- anyone agree? I believe I'm Jupiter here- ruled by myself and...
  19. M

Event chart- lawsuit

Much appreciated. Thank you very much!!! 🌻🌼🌷🏵🌹