Search results

1. Lucius22

Bike Stolen

So, a few hours ago someone stole my bike off the back porch. One of my relatives had just got finished riding it and forgot to chain it up. We went searching around the block for it afterward with no luck, and... more than likely, we're not gonna get it back (I'm realistic), but I decided to...
  2. Lucius22

My friend would like to have her chart read

Ah, interesting. I, myself, am not too familiar with the older astrological concepts. So, she has a day chart, and mercury is unruly due to it's placement being behind the sun? Hmm, I'll have to look more into that and see what having mercury in such a position means. Thanks, Jupiter.
  3. Lucius22

My friend would like to have her chart read

She doesn't know much about astrology, nor has she ever really expressed much interest, but she saw me on here, browsing through the forums, and it piqued her curiosity. She'd like to have you guys take a look -- see if anything stands out. Thanks!
  4. Lucius22

Can you see issues with one's mother in this chart?

Alright, so I've been asked by the mother of this person (who's chart is posted below) to take a look at their chart and look for dysfunction. Their relationship has always been strained, but as of late, it has taken a significant downturn. The boy won't initiate conversation with her, nor...
  5. Lucius22

Houses of Wealth

Jumping aboard this discussion. What about 11th Lord in 10th house? Could that mean that one's career is associated with their hopes and dreams? As with the 2nd house, what about ruler of 10th sitting in there. Good sign of income from career? And lastly, with the 2nd house ruler sitting...
  6. Lucius22

Please take a look at my chart

But what if failure is someone's birth plan.. Not trying to be negative or anything but couldn't that be possible. What if it was their karma to experience failure..
  7. Lucius22

Thanks for the response! I suppose it could be my mercury square neptune way of thinking. And I'm sure Saturn in the fifth has something to do with this. And yes, I'm aware that I'm evidently young, but I'm as old as I've ever been so.. Anyway, what about Chiron? Does it look like a bad...
  8. Lucius22

Anyone else wanna give it a shot? It'd be appreciated.
  9. Lucius22

Actually, its sun conjunct Venus and Saturn. Thanks for responding though. I guess my question is.. does my chart look like the chart of a failure. I feel like with the moon squaring my sun, Venus, Saturn conjunction that it indicates a depressed individual. Not to mention the moon ruling...
  10. Lucius22

I've been on this site for awhile now, I'm sure I've bumped into a lot of you. And I know many people have seen my chart, and have seen my redundant questions. So, here we go again. I've been working on writing a book for some time now. But it's not coming along.. I just can't seem to write...
  11. Lucius22

I asked: Am I going to die soon?

I rarely ever do Horary charts, so I'm inexperienced when it comes to reading them. Would you guys care to take a look? Thanks.
  12. Lucius22

What is going to happen to me?

These past few months have been very difficult. I've been in a constant state of nervous tension; I can't sleep well, eat, or unwind. It's literally hell (because of something I will explain in a moment.) So, I decided to check out my chart (Transits, progressions, solar arc..) and I found...
  13. Lucius22

Possible public disgrace?

I'm going to be publishing a book this year, so I decided to take a look at my 2016/2017 SR chart. It doesn't look good. :pinched: Of course, I'm not fatalistic, but it's still unnerving to have malefic planets (Mars & Saturn) in the SR 10th house the year I finish my book. Not to mention the...
  14. Lucius22

Is my mother going to... die?

Marinka, I got permission from my mother. :rightful: In fact I posted this here because I was trying to do her SR myself and.. well like I said earlier it didn't look good. So I decided to let "professionals" look at it. That way I'd get an overall opinion on the chart. Most of you (I'm...
  15. Lucius22

Here's mine.
  16. Lucius22

Never claimed to be a professional :wink:
  17. Lucius22

Well.. that's comforting. I hope you're right.
  18. Lucius22

Both of my mother's parents are dead. She's unemployed, she's disabled. She had cancer 12 years ago. She hasn't been in an accident.. yet. But she has been in and out of the hospital for multiple problems (heart attack, seizure, etc..)
  19. Lucius22

Solar Return Interpretation Please

Thanks for the link JUPITERASC! It mentions that since my SR Asc is my natal Descendant that I might be at the mercy of others or.. I might get.. married. Do you see indicators of marriage in my chart!? :andy:
  20. Lucius22

Solar Return Interpretation Please

Getting this back in rotation. :rightful: