Search results

1. cocoloco

What would give an attractive person in this chart?

I attached some more charts, including the KP chart.
  2. cocoloco

What would give an attractive person in this chart?

This chart is manglik with Kalsarp yoga, moon is not strong, but yet this person is the most successful out of their family, and is also the most attractive. When they were little they were not attractive, but as puberty hit, almost everywhere they go, they get commented on their look.
  3. cocoloco

Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

That is interesting. In Vedic I am a Libra Ascendant, Venus in Pisces is exalted at 27 degrees to the max at its highest degree, Pluto is in my first house, Mars in Aries is in Venus in Pisces at 27th degree in the 7th house, Mercury in Pisces is conjunct to Venus. Venus is conjunct to my DC.
  4. cocoloco

Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

You are probably just picky. Very few people are truly ugly.
  5. cocoloco

Thank you. I forgot to mention my Sun in Pisces is also in the 5th house with Mercury and Venus.
  6. cocoloco

The interesting thing is I have a lot of aspects to my Midheaven in Leo, a total of 10 trines almost all to my Midheaven, with Venus included. But the career I am in is nursing lol. I can change my look quite a bit with make-up. I love anything beauty related and spend at lest half an hour...
  7. cocoloco

I have Venus in Aries, Mars in Taurus in mutual reception, Mercury in Pisces, Jupiter in Aquarius and Uranus in Sagittarius in mutual reception, Venus conjunct Mercury, inconjunct ascendant. No other aspects to ascendant. Venus, Mercury in 5th house, Leo in Midheave, Scorpio ascendant. I have a...
  8. cocoloco

Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

This makes sense, I feel like there is nothing Scorpio about me.
  9. cocoloco

How to Recognize Physical Beauty

I thought it was Taurus and Libra or Venus that was associated with dimples.
  10. cocoloco

What aspects do you think in my chart is related to me having dimples?
  11. cocoloco

Just curious, why is Neptune the higher octave of Venus, but it isn't considered to add beauty, despite Venus is exalted in Pisces?
  12. cocoloco

Do you think the dominant planets or the aspects have an impact on our appearance? My dominant planets: Neptune, Pluto, Sun, Venus
  13. cocoloco

I am curious, I find Gemini and Leo men most attractive, does it have to do with my Venus being in the fifth? Not sure why I find Gemini attractive.
  14. cocoloco

You look stunning! I will say you are an air or fire sign. You seem like you have Aries and Aquarius as dominant.