Search results

1. rubyelixir

when you think this is the perfect for my ..and its not

Thank you for your reply. Did all those things . Still can't find it. .......AAAARrrrrrhhhhggghhh
  2. rubyelixir

Misinformation and Political Spamming

Yes lots of right wingers and conspiracy theorists ruining realastrology
  3. rubyelixir

Ty for your answer Elfie SKY. I believe its in a cabinet but everything is wood and even my house is wood. Plus I looked in and under every wood cabinet and its not there. Even under my bed and the night stand (which btw is in the west of the house) still looking. I think its in my bedroom but...
  4. rubyelixir

Re: when you think this is the perfect place for my ..and its not the part of fortune is in the 8th house at 7 degrees pisces, unaspected
  5. rubyelixir

where are the dogs and who took them

Did you find them? The planet of the quesited (the dogs, ruled by Gemini 6th house is Merc which is found in the 9th conjunct the MC ) could mean they had run away but came back
  6. rubyelixir

Hi All, I am having trouble with reading my own Horary Chart that I drew up for finding my Laptop. I took it on a trip to San Francisco. When I got home I had one of those: This is the perfect place for my Laptop, no dust easy to get too... EXCEPT I frikken forget where I put it!! Its been 5...
  7. rubyelixir

Where are my Tarot Decks?

I found them on Thursday! But not anywhere you mentioned, although the LOFT statement is partially correct. My bedroom is the entire upstairs & there is no door so I guess it could be considered a "loft" also the stairs to my room are next to the front door but the cards were not by the stairs...
  8. rubyelixir

Still no decks but Im going to rephrase the question because I bought 4 decks Which came through the door so there might be some mix up and i will ask with the specific deck names
  9. rubyelixir

I don't have a fireplace.
  10. rubyelixir

I just took apart my whole cabinet in the LR no Cards !!! It mainly has all my photos , door & cabinet Hardware, Shopping Bags , Blankets & Pillows but NO CARDS!! I cant believe myself =(
  11. rubyelixir

I have a Cabinet which Runs along the wall next to the Front Door, I Searched it already but I'm going to take EVERYTHING out and look again
  12. rubyelixir

You may be talking about my living room which I hav ed already thoroughly search but I will look again ty for your answer
  13. rubyelixir

I like Horary but as with Astrology and Tarot for myself I'm TERRIBLE at it. I ask too many questions and find it hard to get to the point. So Last Year , during a general desk cleaning, I took out all the Tarot Cards that were in Desk in put them "somewhere I know I will find them and they...
  14. rubyelixir

when will lou w die?

He is not in a nursing home and family has already tried to care for him but he is hostile to family. (he always has been anyway only moreso now) He is unable to walk. So he is being cared for by a friend that is paid. Yes inheritence is a major part of it as he increasingly makes irrational...
  15. rubyelixir

when will lou w die?

i agree Fensii88, this is the way I was reading it. I just could not see a date. I spoke with the querent after I had posted this because I think the phrasing of the question is not easily answered with horary. She agreed however there is very good extenuating information in the chart to give...
  16. rubyelixir

when will lou w die?

wow interesting perspective, i like it
  17. rubyelixir

when will lou w die?

I see this chart is fit to be judged.The querent is not malicious in the intent and it is her father who is 93 and increasingly senile. It is very difficult on the family and has been a burning question for a few years now.She has asked this question before but not knowing of astrology or horary...
  18. rubyelixir

Where are the Gucci Horsebit Shoes?

FOUND!!!! in a box , in the garage, that contained old photos & some items my mom had given me that belonged to my grandmother, nw corner of the garage, garage situated on the ne corner of my house. YAY!!!
  19. rubyelixir

Fensi88 Thank you but that's just about everywhere I've looked! I kept getting the feeling it was in a Car & with a friend who is aggressive or Angry (moon & Mars & oppositions or squares). I do have a friend like that and I might've brought them there once, I think, but he is sick right now and...
  20. rubyelixir

I am a stylist & a picker. I bought a pair of Gucci Sandals with the iconic Horsebit I can't find them anywhere! The Chart is fit to be judged however, I am the Querent & the Astrologer & Neptune is in the 1st house. I can't wrap my head around it and I think Neptune is why. Also the moon is not...