Search results

1. ptolemy

Predicive event charts.

Some sports charts work and then others do not.
  2. ptolemy

Morality of Predicting Death?

There seems to be an agenda to mock astrology with pseudo ethical posts. On the point of ethics, cooking patients brains with pharmacological drugs or electricity and lobotomy as a result of theory, has caused more suffering than any, "amateur" astrologer getting a prediction wrong or...
  3. ptolemy

Kite in Solar Return

Thanks for the kind reply. Going to New York will bring the success and explain the many new and different people. New York. The previous song selected for you fits the Graffiti on trains. lol.
  4. ptolemy

Kite in Solar Return

Understanding the Kite through midpoints. Perhaps the clearest way to understand this solar return kite is to open up the midpoints of the solar chart itself. We want to look for the tightest midpoints at the time of the return. If we look at the the current solar return and the next...
  5. ptolemy

Go or no go...?

I quess that is the catch that sometimes you have to start over again and ask if he is responsive towards you. Everything you liked about him, he refuses to give to you. He does not listen to you or speak. We can not give you magic and make him reply but we can give the predictive...
  6. ptolemy

Go or no go...?

The first point to appreciate is that there is no relationship. We can move in two directions from this acceptance. First look at the circumstances around what has happned and then secondly we can attempt to time a more fruitful relationship in your life to move towards. The previous...
  7. ptolemy

can you analyze my progressed chart?

Self esteem will come from loving yourself without needing someone else. Self esteem will come from surviving the sadness and self hate you temporarily feel. I am confident you will begin to feel better in November. The 2017 prediction was a special bonus. Your still young and I can...
  8. ptolemy

can you analyze my progressed chart?

Previous progressions and transits. The first thing to do is look backwards then we can move forward. The biggest and most simple statement to see in the progressed chart is that the progressed planets have all been contacting natal Neptune. Last year we had a Prog Sun Sesquadrate to...
  9. ptolemy

Help interpreting my SR chart

Venus on the Descendent. The two strongest points obviously are the 7th house Stellium and Venus on an angle. However to go deeper we need to open the return up a little. We need to get out an astrological Microscope so to speak. Cosmobiology. If we look at the Cosmobiology midpoints you...
  10. ptolemy

Confusion : what a confusion!

The Fidaria periods and your question. One technique we can use in a long term question such as yours is a Renaissance model of prediction known as the Fidaria. Each planet rules a period of time and the dignity and aspects operate during that time frame. This can useful in looking at...
  11. ptolemy

Do you see me overcoming my addiction?

Yer I am glad you like the song. Lol. The meditation works but the demons and mirrors don't hey. I think you have answered your own question about the next few months ahead. Up or down. Dont complicate it. Keep it simple. Drug down, meditation up. Simple...
  12. ptolemy

Do you see me overcoming my addiction?

Looking at the chart and the current transits there is hope. What is indicating the addiction reaching a turning point? Neptune is the ruler of addiction. It is about trying to dissolve the pain of the world through escape to higher levels and emotions that you know exist but have only...
  13. ptolemy

Horary Questions Wanted.

All questions accepted with timed predictions returned. This is free of charge paid for by my other astrology work.
  14. ptolemy

Will He Make Contact With me By February?

You have all your answers above. Late January he returned and he cares about you very much. The timing was correct and so its description of his feelings is correct too. if you need any serious help and do not forget your astrology underground here...
  15. ptolemy

Next time people complain of wind farms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E69VyJEBYY0#! Warning this contains graphic images that may disturb.
  16. ptolemy

Can someone tell me what's going on?

18 choices to pick from below, http://www.abacon.com/socsite/careers.html Mars is strong.
  17. ptolemy

Your tenth house is ruled and occupied by an exalted planet. This is the highest dignity one can have. You have a strong career. Secondly it is four years from now until early 2017. Build the career in the next four years, date casual find yourself first. Then marry, then have...
  18. ptolemy

(Your Natal chart is at the bottom of this page as a PDF attachment.) What is going on with the chart? A combination of charts indicate that the answer to this is no. Your natal fifth house of lovers contains the Moon and it is receiving a transiting opposition from Neptune. There is...
  19. ptolemy

Will He Make Contact With me By February?

Who is who? Reading the chart you are shown by the first house and the Moon. He is shown by the seventh. You are Mercury the first ruler and the Moon and he is Jupiter ruler of the VII. How do you both feel? He is in Gemini and you are in Sagittarius. There is a mutual reception...
  20. ptolemy

please read my chart

Looking at the transits, we see Saturn is moving over the ninth house Mercury and Neptune. The ninth house rules places of education, it rules books, it rules foreign people or places. It rules religion. Saturn Neptune is causing some sort of suffering with this house. A lack of resources...