Search results

1. Chimerical

~Guess her ascendant~

earth or fire..possibly leo
  2. Chimerical

arabic parts

Katydid; I like the way you explained the POF as "where the personality can best operate" - personality being asc with sun and moon - Thanks
  3. Chimerical

arabic parts

uhm... Astrologer 50- I really appreciate your response, however- you didn't seem to actually read my question- which was about people's opinions and/or point of view on the parts of fortune- I'm not sure what your response has to do with my question. I also did not post a chart so maybe you...
  4. Chimerical

arabic parts

oh come on...anyone ? hello?
  5. Chimerical

arabic parts

Hello all :) I am interested in other's POV on the Arabic Part of Fortune. In my natal chart, the part of fortune is located in Virgo - in my 10th house- As I understand it so far, This might indicate one's saving grace.... or stroke of luck..er..I don't know I really can't get a clear handle on...
  6. Chimerical

arabic parts

duplicate - sorry
  7. Chimerical

Ever see the movie "Knocked Up"?

Yeah I have used a false birthdate..and it was just for privacy purposes..no other reason really
  8. Chimerical

The Shadow Side of Libra

I would just like to explain that even though I stated that "libras" always hate me..this was obviously an overgeneralization..What I should have made clear was that I have noticed some strange behavior that seemed undeserved from certain individuals who turned out to be sun sign libras..just a...
  9. Chimerical

1st house Neptune:dissolving boundaries

Lissa, I have to agree with you again on the imagination bit..mine is crazy wicked lol!! :) peace, Chimerical
  10. Chimerical

1st house Neptune:dissolving boundaries

Lissa, I'm really glad you posted this! :) ..yes I have neptune in the first..and I have noticed the mimic thing that you mentioned ..it's funny that you feel comforted by this..as it's a trait that I intensely dislike in myself..and I don't trust it in others either..but of course I accept that...
  11. Chimerical

The Shadow Side of Libra

Sparklyskies- sorry to hear of your trouble, it's clear you were really hurt . I have had bad run-ins with libras too..(just females) Who knows though, his libra sun sign could have been his only redeeming quality..what I mean is- he more than likely had many indicators in his chart - for deceit...
  12. Chimerical

The Shadow Side of Libra

wow..you hit the nail on the head. I hadn't thought of the aries /mars/chiron issue, which is really proving to be the bane of my existence. It seems whatever problem I may have always points to mars in aries and chiron. Mercury in cancer is another fave..yeah my chart sux lol Thank you though...
  13. Chimerical

Discussion/questions:Archergirl's Article:Basic Horary

Re: How to Read a Horary Chart: The Basics Thank you, thank you, thank you to both Archergirl and Lillyjgc for providing this information:)
  14. Chimerical

The Shadow Side of Libra

I have pluto in libra ..that's it:confused: here is my chart
  15. Chimerical

The Shadow Side of Libra

Growing up I knew 2 libras (i female the other was male, but gay) both of them were friends OF friends of mine..both of these libras hated me ..without even getting to know me ..it hurt my feelings terribly and I never understood what the problem was..I always tried to be nice ..but they just...
  16. Chimerical

how many retrogrades do you have?

I have 3 Neptune in Sag, 1st house Jupiter in Aquarius, 3rd house Mercury in Cancer, 9th house :( I also have chiron retrograde..I'm not sure what that means, and it's in my 6th house...thoughts anyone?
  17. Chimerical

Sixth house! What have you got?

SimplyRed, I find your animal stories very fascinating and funny!! LOL :)
  18. Chimerical

whoa! I have very strong feelings toward animals..feelings of love and protection, especially the small ones..this is a soft spot with me..and I have mars in aries in the 6th
  19. Chimerical

in my sixth house....I've got Mars (21 degrees) in Aries.. and I'm pretty sure I could start an argument with myself, I am very accident prone, and run very high fevers when ill... oh..and what do you know..chiron is there at 20 degrees ..so I'm just learning here but this must be pretty...
  20. Chimerical

How do I figure out my Solar Return?

Re: Solar Return, to Chimercial Wilsontc; Thank you, you are so very helpful :) :)