Search results

1. shinrie

Job query with a late degree chart - will I get the job?

Hi guys, latest update here, I have been informed by the HR unit that I passed the interview and would get the job. Now there will be some paperwork to complete but I am super glad to hear about the result. The whole recruitment process has been a lengthy one and it's such a relief to me now...
  2. shinrie

Hi guys I just heard from a reliable source today that I would be invited for the interview. Details are yet to be communicated as it may take a while. I will update whether I can land this job or not. Thanks again for your input.
  3. shinrie

Thanks everyone for your input. I will definitely update if there's any progress.
  4. shinrie

I am applying for a higher ranking position within my organization and I passed the screening test. I am waiting for the result of the 2nd test and if I pass there will be interview next. There are around 7 other candidates for this position and they all seem strong candidates. I cast a chart to...
  5. shinrie

Will I pass the exam?

your interpretation is spot on, thank you!
  6. shinrie

Will I pass the exam?

Hi guys, sorry for not updating sooner. The result was out on 25 Jan and I failed :(, I will need to retake this exam either this March or June. I am a few points short from passing unfortunately, and I tried to have my marks reviewed as I believed I should have been given more points but...
  7. shinrie

Will I pass the exam?

Thank you @MarinaFFF for your reply. The result of the test shall be out in 25 Jan and I will definitely go back and update. But how do you determine the house for this type of question? Most of the time I use L9 for exams. For this type of test may I ask why you go with L3? For college entrance...
  8. shinrie

Will I pass the exam?

Hello, thanks for your input. At my job, we are required to get training and at the end of each training there will be a test/exam and if you score more than 50% you'll pass. If fail you will need to resit the exam. I will update the result once it's out in January. I am already stressed out...
  9. shinrie

Will I pass the exam?

I recently took an exam last week and I did not have much time to study, thus not doing well on the exam. I am quite anxious and stressed about the whole exam thing and the result will be published in January. I cast a chart to see if I would pass the exam and here's the chart in the...
  10. shinrie

Predict performance/rating of a TV program

Hello, It's been a while and I have a question regarding a TV series that just starts airing. I really like this series and I cast a chart to predict its performance during its run. The chart is attached herewith. The question is: Will this series be well received/popular during its run? I...
  11. shinrie

Will I transfer to the new position smoothly and fit in the new team?

Hi, I recently received an offer to a new team at my organization. The opportunity looked good and I took the offer but I am not quite confident about the transition and about fitting in and also the work will be totally new to what I am used to (quite a new field of work to me). My question is...
  12. shinrie

Should I apply for this job?

There's a new job opportunity I am quite interested in as it offers a better salary and an exciting change of atmosphere. However, I am still not so sure as I do not hate the job I am doing. Should I give it a shot anyway? I cast the chart below and the early degrees show that it's still a bit...
  13. shinrie

Stellium in Composite Chart?

Hi, This is a composite chart of a gay couple I know. They have a stellium in Virgo in the 9th house (with Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus all packed in Virgo in the 9th house - the house of high learning and expansion). The Sun-conj-Venus and Moon-conj-Venus aspects are favorable enough, but the...
  14. shinrie

Will he get support?

Just pop in here with an update that your interpretation is spot-on, my cousin did manage to get a loan. The offer came early today. However, the loan he's about to receive is hardly sufficient for him to get through this. Thanks again for all of your comments!
  15. shinrie

Will he get support?

Thank you all for your responses. I agree that it would have been easier if his question had been a yes-or-no question. Thanks @waybread for your analysis. Your words are really easy to understand and to the point. My cousin previously had a saving but ended up spending most of it on his...
  16. shinrie

Will he get support?

My cousin, ******* by Covid-19 and family issues, is depressed and struggling with debts. He tried to get loans or get financial support several times but was rejected. A moment ago he asked me where he could be able to receive financial support/loan to get through this. I tried casting a chart...
  17. shinrie

Will he get the job at this organization?

thank you very much for your time and input. Yes I was the one asking the question and we are in a committed relationship. I think the chart doesn't give much hope, either. I will provide updates by the end of March :)
  18. shinrie

Will he get the job at this organization?

My partner recently applied for a new job. He's really into this job and put in his best effort to apply, however, it's really competitive. My question is whether he would get this job (results may be known by end of March). Here's the link to the chart: https://ibb.co/BZ97tDJ He's represented...
  19. shinrie

Choosing the right house in Horary

@Tikana: Thank you very much. I'll give it a try. Also thanks everyone for your helpful responses, especially the link to Lily's rules on determining whether Rumor is true or false :smile:. Sometimes it's hard to suppress my curiosity to learn the truth. :happy:
  20. shinrie

Choosing the right house in Horary

Hi everyone, I am wondering if it is possible to use Horary to ask questions out of my curiosity of course for people/events not related to me. For instance, if I were to ask if the rumor concerning Person A and B (public figures) were true or not, I suppose I can use the 3rd House for the...