Search results

1. Canaqua

Chiron in 7th house..Forever Alone//

Not sure where you got the impression that there was something 'wrong' with your chart? This is the life you chose, these aspects of the planets and where they are; are where you have decided to live out your life's play. You can use any an all aspects to help you evolve and become the...
  2. Canaqua

Wolloping Mercury Retrograde period... is it safe now

I was given a nikon p500 camera and a HP laptop... bought new at future shop. I had to return the camera, it didn't hold it's charge... than thought, Oh I had better set up this laptop...just in case... low and behold... the monitor went black the moment I had install everything!!!! Both...
  3. Canaqua

Saturn through my 3rd as well.... I guess there are many lessons here for the next few years! Oh well, Saturn gotta be somewhere! Just kicked the pants outta my finances... now all I do is talk about finances and how to get them back.
  4. Canaqua

This past MR has been a whollop on me.... the last day (Friday) was the worst. Emails flying from board members, everyone confused as to what their role in the organization is. I typed a memo to send to all members but I didn't send it, thought I had better wait until Mercury went forward...
  5. Canaqua

12th house sun people, come in..

12th house Sun, Leorising - 12th house north node; working behind the scences is my dream job... actually I founded a non-profit Mentored Art Studio for those who stuggle with mental illness, addictions, poverty and homelessness. The perfect job for me. I also get to satisfy my Leo Acs by...
  6. Canaqua

3rd house neptune / learning difficulties

Hey, Milkywaygirl... that is so insightful. I see this in the child and have been tying to explain it to the teacher. I understand it totally.... thank you for your answer... I will look at this and see where I can go with it to explain it. It's almost like he is ready to go to work and...
  7. Canaqua

3rd house neptune / learning difficulties

I have a chart with this and right now the person is struggling in school, the parents have no idea how to teach math creativily and the school don't see that this could be anything besides something with a lable. How do you get teachers to undersatnd 3rd house neptune.
  8. Canaqua

suicide

I have not read all the comments here because I am not ready to - Why? I just lost a client on March 17, it was death by suicide. He completed his life in the week hours of the morning by jumping into the fridged waters of the harbor. His mental state was schizophrenia and looking at his...
  9. Canaqua

Saturn transits 12th house

Thanks Lithuel, Yip....I know what Saturn feels like as it goes though the 12th... I experienced it myself back a few years ago, for the second time in my life... and I have a 12th house sun... so talk about whacks, knocks and learning lessons. So much to learn at a young age.... and indeed...
  10. Canaqua

Interesting... I guess I wasn't ment to know! The universe has spoken... Thanks for allowing me the space to understand not to interfer in my son's life.... Geeze, sometimes it's tough to be a mom.
  11. Canaqua

It's happened, and he only just turned 11 in Dec. Saturn has entered his 12th house. He has been isolated from the only 3 Children that live on our street. Now Saturn has started it's transit of his 12th house... What possible lessons could this sweet little Sagittarius have to learn...
  12. Canaqua

Neptune Uranus Oppostion Question

3 mts time, issues with bones (that would be arthritis, which I already have), emotional withdrawel (perhaps this will be a needed rest since I am so emotionally involved in everything I do) money shortage (I already expect this could be the case since it is then that my employment funding runs...
  13. Canaqua

oops! Try this one...
  14. Canaqua

With a 1st house natal Uranus/28' Leo and T Neptune 7th house/28 'Aquarius, forming an opposition... does it have to be this confusing? I can't seem to figure out what I must do in relation to partnerships in business... I don't know who to trust or what each partner wants. No matter if I...
  15. Canaqua

mercury madness... to say the lest!

Just wondering, is it a good time to appoint board members during MR or should I wait until it goes forward? I started this non-profit in Sept of 2009, Mercury was retrograde then... and there has been contant change since starting... growth change to be exact... partners leaving and other...
  16. Canaqua

Mercury question

PS... thanks for the heads up on the post re; my account... serves me right for posting so late in the night as I am buring the mid night oil preparing this proposal... I have removed it however can you edit the post where you quoted it? I would appreciate it :biggrin: Another one...
  17. Canaqua

Mercury question

Thanks Astrologer 50, I was hoping the jupiter conjunt would help out here. Also, I am already feeling the T square to saturn/moon in the 6th... actually working out in mother area (had a commuication issue with her concerning another business I run with her... good grief) Also T Mars 12th...
  18. Canaqua

Mercury question

I think you might have misunderstood... or I mislead you... or there has been a communication error! Oh heck... I've been retrograded... I was talking about transiting mercury! Oh dear!!!! Anyway, have a look at my chart.
  19. Canaqua

Mercury question

Thanks Olivia for replying... let me ask you this, you talk about strong mitigating factors. Would the fact that the chairman of the board who approves the grants asked me to submitt it be a stong mitigating factor in my favor and that the co-signing partner is a Rev. of the same church this...
  20. Canaqua

Mercury question

Mercury is retrograde on my MC right now and opposing my natal neptune on my IC.... I know I should avoid signing contracts when Mercury is retrograde and certainly when it is opposing my natal Neptune, however... I can not avoid signing this one particular contract. I have to submitt a...